Poll

Click if you think the statement to be true. Plz read the OP first (you can change your vote anyway).

The BC was trying to turn Molly.
32 (23.9%)
Mab never intended Harry to pour summer fire in the well.
47 (35.1%)
The BC attacked Artis Tor to save mad Lea.
20 (14.9%)
The scarecrow is boosted by Outsider power.
18 (13.4%)
Mab made a deal with the BC.
17 (12.7%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: PG: combining Neurovore and Knnn.  (Read 37759 times)

Kettu

Re: PG: combining Neurovore and Knnn.
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2012, 08:57:19 PM »
He only just found out that Vitto was in fact Outsider-powered.  His subconsciousness must be really quick at making connections...

Why not? Mind works with the speed of thought. And Lash could have been giving it nugdes, too.

Edit: And now that I think about it, the connection between Cowl and Outsiders has been there since DB, where Cowl co-ordinated his actions with those of the Red Court, and the Rampires brought Outsiders to fight the White Council (or was that only in PG? Well before that night in the Deeps, anyway).
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 09:08:32 PM by Kettu »

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2012, 09:33:50 PM »
Why not? Mind works with the speed of thought. And Lash could have been giving it nugdes, too.

Edit: And now that I think about it, the connection between Cowl and Outsiders has been there since DB, where Cowl co-ordinated his actions with those of the Red Court, and the Rampires brought Outsiders to fight the White Council (or was that only in PG? Well before that night in the Deeps, anyway).

The Ramps were using Outsiders in their attack on the Wouncil prior to the Darkhollow, so we don't know if Cowl was involved in that or not.  We know Cowl was involved with Vittorio in WN.  Vittoria was possessed by an Outsider, and called Cowl "Master". 

Offline Elegast

• Special Collections Division
  • Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2012, 09:41:12 PM »
a paragraph or two later, its where she says 'harry has to know about your mother, the black court and the outsiders.'. someone asked JIm if this was a mistake, that its supposed to be 'the black circle' and he laughed evilly and said no, it is the black court.

I had never noticed it. It does seem quite strange.
My "Maeve came to Splattercon!!! disguised as a vampire" theory : Maeve did it

All the theories on the Dresden Files

Offline King Ash

• Posty McPostington
  • Its good to be king!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2012, 11:01:20 PM »
It's one that just seems to come out of nowhere. I can remember nowhere in the books where Harry associates his mother with the Black Court. He think she was involved with LR, Nic and the Denarians, Demons like Chauncy, Fae, dark wizards like Justin and Rampires through Bianca but never the Black court that I can recall. I can see him believing that she knows somethin about outsiders as Justin and LR have both associated with them.
There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not Today!!!! Syrio Forel, First Sword of Braavos.

Offline Elegast

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2012, 11:06:57 PM »
It's one that just seems to come out of nowhere. I can remember nowhere in the books where Harry associates his mother with the Black Court.

Nor the black court with the Outsiders.
My "Maeve came to Splattercon!!! disguised as a vampire" theory : Maeve did it

All the theories on the Dresden Files

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2012, 11:09:15 PM »
Tis a cluebat. I thought it was lash, but if its harry subconcious, perhaps its from the word of kemmler? As to the  Fae, the sidhe follow different rules then regular fae and vice versa, as pointed out in the baseball short story.
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline King Ash

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2012, 11:13:59 PM »
Tis a cluebat. I thought it was lash, but if its harry subconcious, perhaps its from the word of kemmler? As to the  Fae, the sidhe follow different rules then regular fae and vice versa, as pointed out in the baseball short story.

Hiya Ms Duck. Did you ever post the quote you found about Lea mentioning how much she loved Maggie?
There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not Today!!!! Syrio Forel, First Sword of Braavos.

Offline knnn

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2012, 11:51:13 PM »
I actually *did* notice this at the time, but merely assumed it was a typo and that Harry meant "Black Council".  That's why I'm so interested in confirming that particular WoJ.
DV Geek code:

DV knnn v1.2 YR4 FR3 BK++ RP+ JB+ TH WG+ CL(+) SW++++ BC- MC---(+) SH[Murphy+, Molly+]

Find out your Dresden Files "Purity" score: http://knnn.x10.mx/purity2/purity.html

Offline King Ash

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2012, 11:57:02 PM »
I vaguely recall seeing this in one last years WOJ, it doesn't appear to be in the compilation however.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2012, 03:34:18 AM »
Unf im on the phone still, will do digging and post wojs when i get to a pc. Sorry.
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2012, 03:36:06 AM »
Why not? Mind works with the speed of thought.

Yeah, but thoughts move at about the speed of a donkey cart.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2012, 03:39:07 AM »
Dont isult the donkey cart. Lol. Actually human processing is pretty good, but kinda error heavy.

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 08, 2012, 03:58:08 AM »
Dont isult the donkey cart. Lol. Actually human processing is pretty good, but kinda error heavy.

No insult meant, that's the speed of nerve impulses in a human brain.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline King Ash

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 08, 2012, 04:01:13 AM »
Unf im on the phone still, will do digging and post wojs when i get to a pc. Sorry.

Cheers

Kettu

« Reply #119 on: May 08, 2012, 11:17:46 AM »
No insult meant, that's the speed of nerve impulses in a human brain.

Except when Lash speeds them up  :P