Author Topic: Lord Wraith [With Spoilers]  (Read 5016 times)

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Lord Wraith [With Spoilers]
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2020, 12:11:52 AM »
@Brainfirebob
I like the idea she tinkered with his antimagic Aura.. but if he loses said aura her curse would just be spinning it's wheels with nothing to work with anymore. Might be an interesting way for him to throw off its effects.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2020, 12:53:01 AM »
Dammit, you are right.  (I'm mostly an audio book listener, but still should get that right).
It is also white night in stead of white knight but strangely enough nobody writes summer night in stead of summer knight.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline StrayDog

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2020, 03:04:23 AM »
I forget, was it ever confirmed that the curse was anchored to both brothers, or is it just assumed?

I think it was stated that the curse was anchored to both brothers.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2020, 05:00:35 PM »
Harry figures out what Maggie's death curse was based on her gift of intuition in the soul gaze, so I'd say that it isn't confirmed who the curse draws power from. I think it's beyond any reasonable doubt that it feeds off of Thomas and Harry. I also believe it's more likely than not that it draws power from little Maggie. It could have been severed from Harry when he "died" any one of the 2-3 times he died. And it could be blocked by Demonreach from using Thomas. So it's possible that the death curse is broken/inactive as of the end of PT. I don't think it's likely, but we've never been given precise details about how anything works, so Jim almost always has enough wiggle room to do what he wants.