Author Topic: One Word Story Game  (Read 28837 times)

Offline gravesbane

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: One Word Story Game
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2008, 01:33:57 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt
Death that restful lullaby to mine enemies my hand is the melody and my sword the lyrics.

Offline twinswin123

• Posty McPostington
  • It happens.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2008, 01:47:57 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely
"You're going to kill us all!"

"Well you're ugly but we don't say that out loud."

"You've been naughty, go to my room!

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2008, 02:40:40 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline twinswin123

• Posty McPostington
  • It happens.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2008, 02:42:58 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that
"You're going to kill us all!"

"Well you're ugly but we don't say that out loud."

"You've been naughty, go to my room!

Offline Sorryman105

• Posty McPostington
  • Come into the dungeon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2008, 11:35:22 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he
Forevermore we shall giggle and snicker in our rightful place, this place, OUR BAR!

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2008, 11:40:13 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline KalanF

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2008, 12:00:21 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated

Offline gravesbane

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however,
Death that restful lullaby to mine enemies my hand is the melody and my sword the lyrics.

Offline Simon Hogwood

• Conversationalist
  • Proud Dresdenarian
    • View Profile
    • Words of Wonderment
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2008, 02:13:11 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his
Blogging his way through The Dresden Files (currently on hiatus).

Offline Noey

• Posty McPostington
  • Life On Planet Pink.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2008, 02:35:43 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration
You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. - C.S. Lewis

Wolfhowls

« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2008, 04:21:35 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and

Offline LizW65

• Posty McPostington
  • Better Red than dead...
    • View Profile
    • elizabethkwadsworth.com
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2008, 06:33:48 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent
"Make good art." -Neil Gaiman
"Or failing that, entertaining trash." -Me
http://www.elizabethkwadsworth.com

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2008, 10:14:41 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline KingPandemic

• Conversationalist
  • read too much gotta pay more than smokers :]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2008, 12:36:07 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss
i have teeth?

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2008, 05:32:23 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he felt intensely satisfied that he wasn't medicated; however, his defenestration and subsequent resurrection memory-loss had
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-