Author Topic: One Word Story Game  (Read 28051 times)

Offline KingPandemic

• Conversationalist
  • read too much gotta pay more than smokers :]
    • View Profile
Re: One Word Story Game
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2008, 01:55:34 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats
i have teeth?

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2008, 05:39:13 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline *Lady Disappearing Act *

• Posty McPostington
  • don't you use those ellipses on me
    • View Profile
    • Upstairs Productions
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the
i was there for the first International Rasputin Day

You should be watching Break a Leg

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2008, 05:21:17 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Upstairs Productions
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2008, 05:28:23 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging

Offline IIIMarconeIII

• Conversationalist
  • The Answer is ...42
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a
I sometimes wonder if the manufactures of foolproof items keep a fool on their payroll to test things.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi

Ever type with no "a" key on a keyboard...it sucks trust me

[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.h

Offline Sorryman105

• Posty McPostington
  • Come into the dungeon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2008, 07:07:33 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece
Forevermore we shall giggle and snicker in our rightful place, this place, OUR BAR!

Offline KingPandemic

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2008, 08:50:42 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of
i have teeth?

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Upstairs Productions
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti

Offline KingPandemic

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2008, 08:58:38 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and
i have teeth?

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2008, 05:17:57 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2008, 11:04:13 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2008, 01:59:50 PM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of
-John Lennon-

Offline tagnizkur

• Conversationalist
  • 1 IN 88 The numbers grow!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2008, 02:06:32 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash
My Sons Page, click to support us in the walk.
http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
Autism Speaks, Its Time to Listen.

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2008, 09:23:47 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious abortions of dogmatic speeches that did exterminate any chance and distinguished Camembert from those devious dairy turncoats.  What the hell!  Flinging a piece of Havarti and starting a stirring of goulash, he
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.