Author Topic: Thomas after the BAT  (Read 6753 times)

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas after the BAT
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2017, 12:17:31 AM »
I just figure if Big Daddy is losing his stuff then maybe Lara would want little brother to step up as pseudo-boss.

Considering that Lord R is not always in Chicago and seems to be doing perfectly fine at passing for head of the White Court without needing Lara to stand beside him with her hand up the back of his shirt, I suspect that rumours of his incapacity are non-trivially exaggerated.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 12:43:22 AM »
I can't recall if it is WOJ or rumor. But, I can see it as a possibility, not an absolute truth, merely a possibility.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2017, 06:02:22 AM »
Considering that Lord R is not always in Chicago and seems to be doing perfectly fine at passing for head of the White Court without needing Lara to stand beside him with her hand up the back of his shirt, I suspect that rumours of his incapacity are non-trivially exaggerated.
I assume Lara knows what she is doing. At the end Lord Raith is as vulnerable as any human if she takes care to manage him properly.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]