Poll

Who attacked Arctis Tor?  What was their motivation?  

The Circle
11 (21.2%)
The Outsiders/Nemesis (formerly known as the Black Council)
31 (59.6%)
The Red Court
0 (0%)
The Fomor
2 (3.8%)
A faction attacking while Maeve was in charge, so that she could sabotage the defenses
8 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Who Attacked Arctis Tor, and Why  (Read 71660 times)

Offline Eldest Gruff

• Posty McPostington
  • Alleged Sniper
    • View Profile
Re: Who Attacked Arctis Tor, and Why
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2015, 01:25:19 AM »
Yes.  But the real question is...is that your pizza?  And do you have to eat it cold?

I live in NY my friend. I am never without hot delicious pizza at my fingertips if needed.
"Home is where, when you go there and tell people to get out, they have to leave." DDS

Offline Al-Hajj Bilal Ammar Jihad

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2015, 01:29:33 AM »
I live in NY my friend. I am never without hot delicious pizza at my fingertips if needed.

While I, on the other hand, live in Anchorage, so I am never without cold at my finger (and other) tips...
Come not between the Nazgul and his prey, or he will not slay thee in thy turn.  He will bear thee away to the Houses of Lamentation, beyond all Darkness, where thy living flesh shall be devoured and thy shriveled mind left naked before the Lidless Eye.

Offline Carl

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2015, 03:01:25 AM »
You two are hilarious :p.
Possibly Ivy and Molly's biggest fan, i'm too chivalrous and kind for my own damm good. A bit like a certain Wizard we all know :).

Molly should get this shirt.

Offline Phariah

• Posty McPostington
  • When you hear hoof beats think horses not zebras.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2015, 08:12:08 AM »
Flushing Queens baby..... at least 3 pizzerias ina 4 block radius from my apartment  ;) 8)
Duty is as heavy as a mountain
  Death is as light as a feather

DV Phariah V1.2 YR 2 FR0.5 BK+++RP JB- TH WG+++ CL SW BC+ MC--- SH[Murphy++, Lara+]

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2015, 10:11:39 AM »
Flushing Queens baby..... at least 3 pizzerias ina 4 block radius from my apartment  ;) 8)

However, the best and most unique pizza I've encountered anywhere (including Queens and Brooklyn) is "Capri Pizza" on Sphenard Rd., Anchorage.  Owned by a Pakistani Muslim couple and I can get it Halal (Zabiha).  Their bar-b-q chicken pizza--seasoned with Indian spices!--is so good I want to get a 12", fold it in thirds, then lie down on my back and feed it continuously into my mouth "Tasmanian Devil"-style until I've scarfed it whole.  Their Teriyaki Philly cheese steak calzones are damn near as good!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:42:28 AM by Al-Hajj Bilal Ammar Jihad »
Come not between the Nazgul and his prey, or he will not slay thee in thy turn.  He will bear thee away to the Houses of Lamentation, beyond all Darkness, where thy living flesh shall be devoured and thy shriveled mind left naked before the Lidless Eye.

Offline Lawgiver

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2015, 09:03:16 PM »
Their Teriyaki Philly cheese steak calzones are damn near as good!
You just made my unbearably hungry...
"Sufficiently advanced technology," my ass.

Offline Acalanthis

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2015, 09:56:48 PM »
...I hate all of you.  Literally as far away as you can get from NY in the continental US here.

Offline Eldest Gruff

• Posty McPostington
  • Alleged Sniper
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2015, 09:59:13 PM »
...I hate all of you.  Literally as far away as you can get from NY in the continental US here.

Olympia, Washington?
"Home is where, when you go there and tell people to get out, they have to leave." DDS

Offline Acalanthis

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2015, 10:07:48 PM »
Olympia, Washington?

Okay, maybe not that literally.  Socal.

Offline namkcas

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2015, 11:28:51 PM »
SF is further from NY than Olympia is according to the distance calculators I have found

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2015, 12:47:47 AM »
SF is further from NY than Olympia is according to the distance calculators I have found

I would object that, as Alaska is separated from New York by political division rather than a large expanse of salt water that we qualify as being furthest from NY on the "continental" US.

Olympia, WA?  Nah.  Besides, most of Olympia's population is up fishing in the Bering Sea right now...

Offline Hofner1962

• Conversationalist
  • Commander of the 101st Chairbourne division
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2015, 01:53:26 AM »
ok - contiguous continental United States - I think San Diego gets the honor of being the farthest away from NY
What the hell am I doing here.
I don't belong here.

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 21, 2015, 03:05:19 AM »
ok - contiguous continental United States - I think San Diego gets the honor of being the farthest away from NY

Actually, San Ysidro  ;)

Offline deborahmac

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2015, 03:16:47 AM »
May as well say Spokane....lol
I have found it is the every day deeds of ordinary folk that truly keeps the darkness at bay. <GTG>

We women have found you don't need to fight with a sword to die upon one! <Eowyn>

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2015, 03:22:24 AM »
May as well say Spokane....lol

NOW you've done it!  Google, here I come...

2,869 miles by car from NYC to San Ysidro, CA (which is on the US/Mexican border).  Haven't found anyplace further in contiguous US.  But Circle, MN is the furthest place from a Starbuck's in the contiguous US.  Huh.  Montana can't be all bad, then...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:36:10 AM by Al-Hajj Bilal Ammar Jihad »