Author Topic: Alignment?  (Read 17229 times)

Offline JenniH

• Conversationalist
  • Life is better when you embrace your inner geek.
    • View Profile
Re: Alignment?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 07:04:52 PM »
Chaotic good, but I'm the non-combatant type.  I'm a lot like Butters, but with breasts.  Or, Regis the halfling, if anyone reads RA Salvatore's Dark Elf books.  I don't fight unless I have to, I'm all about doing the right thing as opposed to the strictly legal thing, but I'm basically a sweetheart.  Until I get angry, and then all hell breaks loose.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Wolfhowls

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 05:36:31 AM »
Hey Weaverchilde what's going in Rifts...I haven't pick up a source book in a long while...

Offline The Corvidian

• Conversationalist
  • I like crows and ravens.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 02:23:58 AM »
Harry and Murphy are Scrupulous, and Thomas is Unprincipaled.
Clarke's Third Law: Sufficently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Niven's Converse to Clarke's 3rd Law: Sufficently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science.

Wolfhowls

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 05:17:14 AM »
Harry and Murphy are Scrupulous, and Thomas is Unprincipaled.

I'd have to argue that

Offline Mario Di Giacomo

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »
Morgan is so Lawful Neutral it almost hurts...
Mario Di Giacomo

Offline caynreth

• Posty McPostington
  • sing, dance, start a revolution!
    • View Profile
    • my personal Pampered Chef website
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 09:04:36 PM »
I'd have to argue that

I have to argue that too. If Thomas was unprincipled he wouldn't have had to give up his family and wealth and changed his entire lifestyle. And Justine would be d-e-d dead.
"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/tiffanyragland

Wolfhowls

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 12:41:54 AM »
The Merlin is totally Lawfel Evil or Miscreant

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 01:22:09 AM »
explain?
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Wolfhowls

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 01:29:33 AM »
Uh because was gunna have Molly killed just to prove a point. And to feed his frikkin ego.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 01:36:10 AM »
ohhh. yeah, that makes sense. I think he's the spy anyway
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Wolfhowls

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 04:44:16 AM »
ohhh. yeah, that makes sense. I think he's the spy anyway

I'm thinking everyone thinks that. Or something like that. Now Elaine I believe to be Chaotic Good or Prinicpled.

Offline NevynK

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2007, 12:40:56 AM »
No way Elaine in Neutral Good, she helps out but only as long as it fits her needs/goals/mission/quest/ect.

I'm Neutral Evil or Anarchist  ;D most people however think I'm Lawful Neutral or Lawful Good, silly mortals tricks are for demons. I'm a selfish evil bastard that gets what he wants, it just so happens that often times other people are made happy by what I want. Its kinda like a guy comes through town and kills the local serial killer at a bar cause he scuffed his shoe. Now think about it who's worse the serial killer that kills nurses cause his mom worked too much or the guy that kills without a second thought. Ya I know its messed up but most people are just like "yay! dead psycopath!"(figurative... maybe) and thank me and stuff but hey  its all good.