Author Topic: Alignment?  (Read 17228 times)

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
  • Overkill is Underrated.
    • View Profile
Re: Alignment?
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 02:47:28 AM »
Rabidpancakes and I would have to agree with Weaverchilde
That' so cute.
Do you sign Christmas cards as a couple? hehe ;)
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Wolfhowls

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 02:51:26 AM »
Oh ha ha  :D

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 03:01:07 AM »
How would you align your own selves, then?
I am a Pot-Stirrer.  Is that Selfish? (Shellfish?? what??)
My nickname in college was AFB.. Anarchist Feminist Bitch. but that's cause my malfunctioning verbal filter had a fatal error, usually preceeded by large amounts of alcohol ingestion.  I'd forget girls aren't supposed to instigate or express opinions or like, do a really neato judo throw on them when they didn't heed verbal warnings. Is that Anarchist? Chaotic?

I need some french fries.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Wolfhowls

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 03:03:59 AM »
With you I think it's Chaotic.....yeah...~ducks and covers~

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 03:26:31 AM »
Shucks, thanks for noticing!!

Is that a red herring in your pocket or are just glad to see me?  ;D

Wolfhowls

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 03:29:21 AM »
 ;D Thats for me to know and you to find out

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 03:35:11 AM »
Can I have Rabidpancakes do recon and report back? Please?

Wolfhowls

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 03:38:33 AM »
NOOOO...That is one place where no man has gone before and never will.

Offline Fyrchick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 03:47:18 AM »
Sheesh.
It because he's not Chaotic, right? right? Is he *yuck* lawful?
I thought you guys were friends!
What would he say??? hmmmmm

Rabidpancakes

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 04:45:22 AM »
I don't go that way. At all. You've been warned.

Rabidpancakes

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 04:52:12 AM »
And if I had an alignment myself, I would lean towards Aberrant or Miscreant, LE or NE. I can play nice with others if it serves me or they've earned my respect, but I honestly have done enough things in my life where I could bury someone without a second thought. I have a really dark side that I cover up the majority of the time. And to quote the Incredible Hulk, "Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Wolfhowls

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 04:56:37 AM »
Don't believe him. He's really a teddy bear. Great Guy. But yes don't piss him off he will make your life miserable. Very Painful.

Rabidpancakes

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 05:07:07 AM »
Chaos sounds very cool, but, like the constraints of law, it gets old quick.
Good, neutrality, and evil. Good people always put others before themselves.
Neutrals put others before them, except when it's necessary to protect their own interests.
Evils are selfish. Period.

In AD+D Lawful Evils make the Best Villians, Neutral Evils are the Nastiest, and Chaotic Evils are the goons who only follow those that can beat them down.

I guess I am like a bear. Cute to look at and feed, but when I want more, I better get it. Or I eat you.

Offline Weaverchilde

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 01:23:20 PM »
I'd forget girls aren't supposed to instigate or express opinions or like, do a really neato judo throw on them when they didn't heed verbal warnings. Is that Anarchist? Chaotic?

First I would say, thats hot...but yeah... I doubt your Anarchist... unless this sounds like you:
Anarchist Characters Will . . .
1. May keep his word.
2. Lie and cheat if he feels it necessary.
3. Not likely to kill an unarmed foe, but certainly knockout, attack, or beat up an unarmed foe.
4. Never kill an innocent (but may harm or kidnap).
5. Not likely to help someone without some ulterior motive (even if it's only to show-off).
6. Seldom kill for pleasure.
7. Use torture to extract information (not likely to torture for pleasure).
8. Does not work well in a group (this is the cocky, loudmouth who is likely to do as he damn well pleases).
9. Have little respect for self-discipline or authority.
10. May betray a friend.

Most people in my experience are Abberrant, rarely nicer since people don't always stop at the side of a road to help someone with a flat(even if they have the time), but few fall below this due to the sticking point of harming an innocent. most people just don't take some child on the street and use them as human shields or outright hurt them for the sake of hurting them.

That said, almost everyone could can do some very horrible things if they feel justified. Looking back when I was younger (and hopefully just less enlightened), I did a lot of things that I would not consider now... but at the same time I know that if circumstances were right.. well best to keep those thoughts out of mind least a pysch eval pop up ;D

Wolfhowls

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »
In real life I tend to lean towards LN. I'll fight the good fight but you better give me god damn good reason to and you better pay me well enough. The closest character from a book is a Street Samurai from Shadowrun named Argent would explain what I am talking about.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 02:22:07 AM by Wolfhowls »