Author Topic: Game in Minneapolis  (Read 1590 times)

Offline The Dread Polack

• Participant
    • View Profile
Game in Minneapolis
« on: October 03, 2010, 05:24:44 AM »
Anyone in the St. Paul/ Minneapolis area running a game, or interested in getting one going? I have read all the books, and can either play or GM.

Offline Falar

• Conversationalist
  • A veritable treasure trove
    • View Profile
    • Falar + Sha
Re: Game in Minneapolis
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 02:34:50 PM »
I'm not in that area (though I used to live a couple hours south), but I was in a PbP game a couple months back that used that as the City and our sourcebook is here.
Lead Creator of Terror in the Twin Cities - winner of the 2010 Borden DFRPG Award for Best Location

Offline Smith

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 09:19:19 AM »
I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and have been dying to find a game ever since the books came out.

Offline shadowlost

• Conversationalist
  • I'm the Dark God whose mind Shades came from...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 05:50:44 AM »
Moving up to faribault here in a couple months. Need a group. New to Fate.
Instead of a denarian. I got a copper piece. Now I'm host to the fallen one known as Cheapassius.

When I read DF Spoilers Thread. It's like Occam's Razor be damned. :D

Offline The Dread Polack

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 02:09:20 AM »
Hey- I believe I've already responded to Smith's email (if that was you). Otherwise, here's a response to both of you:

I had a group I've tried to get a game going with until some stuff came up. Things have settled down now, however we only have 3 right now, so 1 or 2 more would be ideal.

Our game has been on Mondays by default, but is negotiable.

Since gaming with people you don't know can be a bit dodgy, I recommend we meet face-to-face, perhaps at the Source some time soon. I am off work at 4:30 and can be there around 5 on a weekday, or early on Saturdays. How does that sound to you?

Obviously, shadowlost- you won't be able to until you move up here, so let me know when you're ready. Also, FYI, I'm new to Fate as well.

Offline newtinmpls

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 11:24:22 AM »
Only 3 players??

You certainly have an appetite as a GM. I would love to only have 3 players. We have 5, and I think that's a bit cumbersome, especially when you have high energy folks who are good role players.

Dian