Author Topic: Things Harry Dresden Is No Longer Allowed to Do  (Read 215227 times)

Offline nanuq

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Things Harry Dresden Is No Longer Allowed to Do
« Reply #450 on: September 06, 2008, 03:40:56 AM »
He is not allowed to go up to Larry Fowler and say: "Larry, can I come on your show?"

Not without violating a restraining order :)

Offline Gman

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 06, 2008, 04:17:30 AM »
Actually, it would be funny for Harry to hang near Larry Fowler and curse Larry's stuff like fry his car, cell phone, home electronics etc. Harry could veil himself and make Larry's life a living hell. Kind of like what Harry did to Madrigal in Proven Guilty at the Splattercon.

Offline konstantine23

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 06, 2008, 04:38:46 AM »
That would infact be pretty funny.
~*...Make Awkward Sexual Advances....Not War...*~
~*...This is the correlation of salvation and love. Don’t drop your arms, I’ll guard your heart. With quiet words I'll lead you in...*~

Offline Raestlin

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 06, 2008, 01:02:18 PM »
He may not go up to Marcone and ask him if he saw the sale on consciences at Macys.....
Those who can not remembe the past are doomed to think that "racial profiling" is worse than the death of thousands of innocent people.

In memorium 9/11

Offline Dragonblood309

• Conversationalist
  • -You have died of Dysentery-
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 07, 2008, 03:20:26 AM »
No matter how bad my day is, I will not put on a purple suit, interrupt Marcone during one of his meetings, slam a pencil into his desk and ask him if he wants to see a magic trick.

AHAHAHAHA!!! I love it.  :D

This nurse walks into a bank and wants to write a check. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a rectal thermometer. She looks at it and says "Oh no! Some asshole has my pen!"

Offline Beanluc

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 07, 2008, 11:27:37 PM »
I must not look around baffledly, saying "Who said that!??!?!?" while Molly's talking to me.

Offline Raestlin

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 08, 2008, 12:48:08 AM »
I must not answer the phone when Michael is calling and say: "This is hell, the Devil speaking...."
Those who can not remembe the past are doomed to think that "racial profiling" is worse than the death of thousands of innocent people.

In memorium 9/11

Offline Murphy's Stunt Double

• Needs A Life
  • Tiny... but fierce!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 08, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »
*snickersnort*

Ah, but may I?? Please?
If you are up to no good, please do no good for me too, okay?   ;D

Offline Raestlin

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 08, 2008, 08:23:32 PM »
I must not go up to Hendericks and ask him if he cryed when his cousin was shot down from the Empire State Building in the movie: King Kong

In memorium 9/11

Offline Uilos

• Posty McPostington
  • The Snark Side of the Force
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 08, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »
I must not go up to Hendericks and ask him if he cryed when his cousin was shot down from the Empire State Building in the movie: King Kong

and then immediately turn to Gard and tell her she was best in "Godzilla"
Quote from: Shecky
It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning. It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion.

Offline One Duck

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 09, 2008, 01:19:59 AM »
I will not ask Ms. Gard to hum Wagner for me. Especially not the ride of the Valkyries...
I also won't ask her to wear a chainmail bikini. :D  Unless of course it IS the best armor choice at the time.
Your Friendly Neighborhood God of Fertility, Master of Pheromones, and Lord of Aphrodisiacs

Absolute Tyrant of Madagascar!

Offline cornyphil

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 09, 2008, 01:47:27 AM »
I will not trust any member of the White Court (except Thomas)
~This includes any vampire with the last name Cullens.
~Stephanie Meyer is a great author... but she's got the wrong idea about those crazy vampires in Seattle.
One does not simply "parkour".  One shouts it aloud as one performs the act!  PARKOUR!

Offline Raestlin

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 09, 2008, 01:59:00 AM »
I will not ask Marcone if he would kindly rename Hendericks to Cujo....

In memorium 9/11

Offline Uilos

• Posty McPostington
  • The Snark Side of the Force
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 09, 2008, 03:50:31 AM »
I will not ask Ms. Gard to hum Wagner for me. Especially not the ride of the Valkyries...
I also won't ask her to wear a chainmail bikini. :D  Unless of course it IS the best armor choice at the time.

umm, she seems to have Wagner on Tap in her Helicopter. Harry was being a wise ass by asking it, but she actually had the damned thing on board
Quote from: Shecky
It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning. It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion.

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 09, 2008, 02:29:34 PM »

umm, she seems to have Wagner on Tap in her Helicopter. Harry was being a wise ass by asking it, but she actually had the damned thing on board

One of the most gloriously bombastic songs EVER, and it's about you - wouldn't YOU have it on board? :)
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.