Author Topic: Some personal theories I want to get feedback on.  (Read 3133 times)

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Some personal theories I want to get feedback on.
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2023, 07:03:30 PM »
The coins most likely pre -existed perhaps not even as silver coins as the earliest coins only date from 600 BC, a mere six centuries before Nick himself. Silver has been worked since 5000 BC so imagine 40 pieces of silver jewellery rings for example, then reworked into 40 coins, in 600 BC and later still into Denarius, in each case to ease the circulation of the fallen.

Offline The_Sibelis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2023, 11:30:05 PM »
The coins most likely pre -existed perhaps not even as silver coins as the earliest coins only date from 600 BC, a mere six centuries before Nick himself. Silver has been worked since 5000 BC so imagine 40 pieces of silver jewellery rings for example, then reworked into 40 coins, in 600 BC and later still into Denarius, in each case to ease the circulation of the fallen.
🤔 the fallen were not contained within the coins until Lucifer tricked them into them specifically.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2023, 02:39:48 AM »
Oh no Lucifer didn’t trick them, he gave them no option.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2023, 04:20:22 AM »

I think it is either way more complicated or very simple..  30 Denarians, 30 silver coins, the price paid to Judas for betraying Christ. It makes a neat plot device as long as one doesn't over think it.

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2023, 10:05:31 AM »
What? I do not think that is the case. The coins themselves where normal Denarians used at the crucifixion time and they only became dark objects with the symbolism of Judas accepting them. Then the Fallen were forced into them and yadda yadda,.

About the OP theories
1) I found it probable
2) I like that theory. I am not sure is viable but I like it.
3) I feel like Jim has a pattern in mind but he has the space for changing the plans, like he did with the number of books.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)