Author Topic: Gamma Sword  (Read 3506 times)

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Gamma Sword
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2022, 06:05:12 PM »
Thomas's redemption may lie in Lea and not the sword. Lea shows that she is capable of stilling the demon in the Susan.  Also Margaret probably knew how to attack the demon directly. So he has created multiple paths to attack the problem of Thomas's redemption.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2022, 06:26:12 PM »
The problem with Lea is that she is Fae, which means she would require payment in kind. A life for a life.

And Lea has always been so interested in children.....

A nonstarter I am afraid, Thomas got into this mess trying to save his child, he is not going to trade his child for his life, he was trying to trade his life for his child’s.

Offline morriswalters

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2022, 11:52:02 PM »
I didn't say he would, I said he had a door if he chose to go through it.

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2022, 04:27:06 AM »
More likely a Svartalf orgy than a female Bigfoot. The Swartalves owe Thomas if they have accepted he was a tool of Nemesis, they put him in this condition when they didn’t need to, and previously Thomas did have relations with almost the entire Female half of the Swartalf nation.

But will the Demon within him stop before feeding so heavily on a female he kills her? Lara was shocked he was able to pull off Justine.... the reason i say a scion or Forest People is they seem to have more life force - it was why Irwin survived the vampire heiress - she couldn't suck him dry, there was too much there.  Thomas' demon may be sated long before he drains the scion.

Offline Ed0517

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2022, 04:31:37 AM »
The problem with Lea is that she is Fae, which means she would require payment in kind. A life for a life.

It may not be his, or his child's.... what if he was asked to TAKE a life? Be a Whamp hitman for the Fae? Why suspect the Fae if a Vamp is killing someone?

Not saying Lea wanted the svaltalf dead. But could Lea say "I will destroy this demon, if you destroy..."  (sounds like Throw Momma from the Train).

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2022, 05:09:07 AM »
Swartalves are long lived, like Bigfoot, so have a commensurately large life force. But Thomas needs to feed and feed and feed, so it’s either multiple partners with a very large life force (Swartalves) or its an immortal.

Lea has expressed on multiple occasions she will trade in children, she considers them fun(gible). It plays to a wicked fairie stereotype.