Author Topic: Did Kincaid know Drakul was in town?  (Read 4255 times)

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Did Kincaid know Drakul was in town?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2021, 11:24:10 AM »
Hmm I wouldn't be surprised if Vadderungs tracking Kincaid the same way he keeps track of all those shapeshifters that Nicodemus could have used, and Goodman Grey was the only one available to be hired. If Kincaids taking hits for/from humans Marcone seems an obvious employer as well, someone just in touch enough with the supernatural politics for Kincaid to keep an ear out for Ivy. Combine the fact that Ivy, was in Battle Ground in a pitched battle where she could have been killed. Yeah I think Kincaid was around to protect her, it wouldn't fit his character or that relevent WOJ for him not to have been.

My question is did he know Drakul wasin town/would show up?

Offline TheCuriousFan

• Special Collections Division
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2021, 12:16:52 PM »
It was a WOJ.  It was posted above.  Although it didn't say anything about taking other jobs.  Just that he's been drinking and still sorta protecting Ivy.
The hired out by mortals was another one from the post-BG era.
So what about our boy Kincaid? Is he gonna come back and are we gonna-is he looking for a job right now I guess?

Well I mean if you're good at killing people you can pretty much always get work unfortunately in this world. But that said, he's out doing low profile stuff which is to say working for mortals. He hasn't been doing much in the supernatural world lately he's all depressed.

Aww.

Well I mean he shot her only friend, she booted him.

Her best friend shot her other best friend right, so.

Well Kincaid wasn't her friend he was hired.

Poor Kincaid.
Currently dealing with a backlog of games.

If you want me to type up a book quote or find a WoJ quote, send me a PM.

Rest in peace mdodd.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2021, 01:57:52 PM »
Her best friend shot her other best friend right, so.

Well Kincaid wasn't her friend he was hired.

Poor Kincaid.

Poor Kincaid indeed, because while true, he was hired, I think he saw himself as more. I think Ivy did also.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2021, 02:06:27 AM »
Dang I completely forgot some big stuff.  Who was the friend of hers that Kincaid took out?  Oh was it because of his deal with Dresden??
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2021, 03:26:51 AM »
Dang I completely forgot some big stuff.  Who was the friend of hers that Kincaid took out?  Oh was it because of his deal with Dresden??
Go to Jim’s website and read his micro fiction again.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]