Author Topic: Shagnasty discussion  (Read 1643 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Shagnasty discussion
« on: February 16, 2021, 02:02:27 AM »
This is really a kind of anything goes for this character.  Do you think we will see It again for one?  Dresden has powered up quite a bit since they last met, how would he do against Nasty now?  Also out of curiosity, if Shagnasty went head to head with Mavra, how do you think it would go?
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline b4utoo

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Shagnasty discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 02:52:03 AM »
Interesting. I'm not sure how Harry would do. I know a lot has happened since then. But Harry was going all-in. He gave it his all. And are you talking on or off Demonreach... it won't even be a contest on demoneach... so I'm guessing you're talking about off. Does Harry get to plan ahead?
I think Mavra would just run away.. I think she knows her limitations. And wouldn't confront him on any circumstances

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 03:54:01 AM »
Interesting. I'm not sure how Harry would do. I know a lot has happened since then. But Harry was going all-in. He gave it his all. And are you talking on or off Demonreach... it won't even be a contest on demoneach... so I'm guessing you're talking about off. Does Harry get to plan ahead?
I think Mavra would just run away.. I think she knows her limitations. And wouldn't confront him on any circumstances

I think Mavra would try to seduce Shaggy..  Harry is stronger now, but somehow I don't think it is just about strength in a fight with Shaggy.

Offline b4utoo

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 03:58:30 AM »
Seduce? Gross! That's like necrophilia and bestiality all-in-one. The real question is who would you arrest first...
I think Harry could pull off with thorough planning. And if shagnasty just showed up

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 06:26:49 AM »
Seduce? Gross! That's like necrophilia and bestiality all-in-one. The real question is who would you arrest first...
I think Harry could pull off with thorough planning. And if shagnasty just showed up
I am sure they both have severe mental health problems that make them dangerous for society. So that means compulsory treatment until they are healed.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2021, 05:16:15 PM »
I think Mavra would try to seduce Shaggy..  Harry is stronger now, but somehow I don't think it is just about strength in a fight with Shaggy.

I don't think Shagnasty has anything that can be seduced.  He's sadistic.  His idea of foreplay would be to rip someone apart and then play with their organs.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline vincentric

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 07:38:15 PM »
I don't think Shagnasty has anything that can be seduced.  He's sadistic.  His idea of foreplay would be to rip someone apart and then play with their organs.

Well we know that the naglosii sometimes have those urges, hence Goodman Grey. I doubt seduction is involved though.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2021, 08:50:30 PM »

Just her style... ::)

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 02:11:30 AM »
Seduce? Gross!
I second the notion.

I think Harry could take Shagnasty under the right circumstances off the island. I think Shagnasty would take Mavra in a "fair" fight. Shagnasty's biggest weakness is probably his arrogance.