Author Topic: Battle Grounds and Chandler  (Read 5655 times)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Grounds and Chandler
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2021, 03:57:04 AM »
That's a very good point. I'm not saying I am fully convinced I need to go back and look at things some more. But it's an interesting argument for Chandler actually being a bad guy.

I don't think Chandler is a bad guy, I think the opposite, but like Peabody he is flying under the radar until his purpose is sprung on us. 

Online Yuillegan

• White Council
  • Posty McPostington
  • Forum Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2021, 12:19:55 PM »
I don't think Chandler is a bad guy, I think the opposite, but like Peabody he is flying under the radar until his purpose is sprung on us. 
Ah I see. Well that's probably true at any rate. Still though, in making an argument for him to be flying under the radar you have accidentally created a good theory for him to be a villain. It certainly would fit the pattern.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2021, 04:48:21 PM »

A possibility, but we know a time travel book is coming...  Right before the BAT...  I think that Drakul making his single appearance in the entire series, and grabbing someone who happens to be talented with time magic means something...  probably not something good.
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2021, 01:55:00 AM »
We like to talk about what Harry finds once he gets there but not so much the motive behind it, unless it was an accident.
Probably because Jim told us the motive.

A possibility, but we know a time travel book is coming...  Right before the BAT...  I think that Drakul making his single appearance in the entire series, and grabbing someone who happens to be talented with time magic means something...  probably not something good.
Jim hinted that there would be a revenge on the Black Court book coming soonish, so we'll probably get Drakul before the time travel book.