Author Topic: It's a Weird world  (Read 138549 times)

Offline Ren

• Seriously?
  • AKA: Renmonster The Horgymeister
    • View Profile
    • The Forbidden Dojo 3-D Art
Re: It's a Weird world
« Reply #630 on: October 25, 2018, 02:52:20 AM »
I've long toyed with the idea of making a "Break Stuff" business where folks could come in, pay a fee to rent a
baseball bat or sledgehamemr or somesuch and take it to a pile of cheap breakable junk...stress relief for everybody!
"Brain Makes My Math Hurt" - me

"Eeyore is my Totem Animal" - me

"Pants are overrated!" - me

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 25, 2018, 05:10:58 AM »
I would be a clent

Also, add a room with padded walls or something so you can't be heard from outside and let people just get in there to scream at the top of their lungs.

((((((Everyone)))))
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 05:12:30 AM by Dina »
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 25, 2018, 03:25:31 PM »
I've long toyed with the idea of making a "Break Stuff" business where folks could come in, pay a fee to rent a
baseball bat or sledgehamemr or somesuch and take it to a pile of cheap breakable junk...stress relief for everybody!
Membership card request. First 10 get a discount?
I would be a clent

Also, add a room with padded walls or something so you can't be heard from outside and let people just get in there to scream at the top of their lungs.

((((((Everyone)))))
Hardcore :P
هل أخذت الغاب مثلي منزلاً دون القصور
فتتبعت السواقي وتسلقت الصخور
هل تحممت بعطره وتنشفت بنور
وشربت الفجر خمراً من كؤوس من أثير

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 25, 2018, 05:38:25 PM »
Shouting is just a wonderful energy release...
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 25, 2018, 10:22:04 PM »
Well, at least you had those days... :P

Seriously, WF, is your kid in therapy or something?
We tried therapy; less than successful. I fully expect for him to be the news in the next 10 or 15 years as a spree killer or something.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 25, 2018, 10:24:35 PM »
My stress relief is shaking the shit out of trees. It's not the tree's fault; but, I figure they wouldn't mind.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 26, 2018, 07:15:58 PM »

I've had a similer idea Ren XD . I thought about makeing a house out of like Plywood or something, then filling it with all kinds of brekable knicknaks and funiture. Cheap stuff you'd get at a secound hand store or something, then chargeing people $5 for five minuets to just go in a destroy the place. Of course you'd have varioues weapons to chose from, Bats, both wood and alluminume, sledgehammers, pickaxes, axses, madix, and of course hard hats, goggles and gloves for safty. Thought about calling it 'The House of Smash!' I remember one year our class did this out door fair thing, and they brought in an old junk car for us to pay to smash to pieces with a couple of sledge hammers. God that was a tharaputic day XD .

@Dina and Crate: I'm just fucking sick and tired of being treated like a god damn slave by my parents and my stupid fucking sister telling me what to do and rideing my ass -_- . Told you guys my moms in the hospital because shehad a staff infection, well my dad finally came ho e Monday and I told him the next time he went out to see her I was going with him. Of course he ignored me and told me I was staying home this weekend to take care of the chickens. And that's another thing. When he first got these damn Chickens, I told him I wasn't going to help him raise them or have anything to do with them, they were his responsability. Since then I've halped my father build the god damn chicken coup and look after the chickens on four or five sepreate occasions. All for no pay. Which brings me to my next point. While I'm looking after these God Damn Chickens, I'm supposed to be looking for a job, getting my drivers liscense and trying to get back into college. So far I have accomplished none of these things. And am constantly reminded of it by my parents and sister who costantly hound me to get a job, but who don't realize it's not as fucking easy as it used to be -_- . On top of everything, everyone treats me like I'm a fucking idiot, like I know nothing. I'm constantly wrong on everything, even when I'm right. And people wonder why I have fucking anger issues -_-# ....
My point is, what's it gonna take? Am I gonna have to fucking murder someone before I'm taken serioues and seen as a human being?

On a side note, I had a pretty good dream this morning. I dreamt I had a Job, but this one fucking kid I worked with kept giveing me grief for everything I did and calling me all kinds of names while everyone kept takeing his side. Finally I tapped his head up against a wall and asked him what his fucking problem with me was. He said something condecinding so I finally snapped and reached up to choke the life out of him. It was at that exact moment I woke up. I know I woke up because my hands lunged out IRL at the exact same time I reached out to strangle the kid.
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 27, 2018, 02:44:01 AM »
Otlan, you scared me.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 27, 2018, 05:23:23 PM »
Man I feel your pain, been there a few years ago. I'm not good with advice and stuff, but here's how I think you should handle the situation.
You'll need:
  • An air rifle, and a small knife. (failing that, a net to catch the chicken, and a knife)
  • Boiling water, 1 pot.
  • Plastic kitchen gloves.
  • Chopped onions, 2 per chicken. Salt, pepper, and a hunk of ginger no bigger than a thumb joint.
  • A fistfull of flour.
  • 1 cooking pot.
  • 1 Big Ass Knife.
Steps:
  • Wait for the next time your father isn't home, and prepare the rifle (or the net).
  • Remember, a gun is loaded even if it isn't. Please don't shoot your foot, or your computer.
  • Shoot 1 chicken. If its still alive, give it a clean death with the knife. (Or catch it with a net, hold both wings and the back of its neck with one hand, the knife with the other and cut).
  • After the convulsions are over, put the gloves on, pick up the chicken, dunk it a few times in the boiling water, getting it from all sides, and start plucking it. (pluck my life). Keep it hot by dunking it again in the boiling water every minute or so.
  • Place the chicken on your butcher's block (i.e the kitchen's granite top) so that the legs are dangling out, then using the Big Ass Knife chope both legs off at the joint. Repeat the procedure for the head. You will then make an incision at the soft gut area between the legs and pull the intestines out. Take the liver and the heart if you enjoy such delicacies.
  • Rub the flour over the chicken inside and out vigorously then rinse it off.
  • Take the feathers outside and burn them, and give the intestines to your dog. If you don't have a dog, put a laxative on them and throw them to the neighbour's dog.
  • Still using the BAK, quarter the chicken. Separate the wings and neck and drumsticks afterwards.
  • Melt a spoonful of butter in the cooking pot, and put the onions, followed by a teaspoonfull of pepper. Stir for one minute, don't let it brown.
  • Put the chicken in, and stir continiously for 4 minutes so that it can release the juices.
  • Pour in 1.5 litres of water approx., and put in the ginger.
  • After the water begins to boil, decrease the heat to the minimum, keep it like that for 30 minutes. Add some water if it gets too low. Then add the salt, as needed (probably 2 teaspoonfull of salt for an average chicken.
  • 15 minutes after adding the salt, turn off the stove, and pour the soup in a bowl, add a few drops of lemon and drink it off, waiting for the chicken to cool a bit.
  • Put the chicken in a serving dish, and start to feast. You need to eat with both hands, no knife or fork, and make it messy. Vengeance should be messy.
  • Give the bones to your dog. Again, if you don't have a dog, throw it in the neighbour's trash.
  • Repeat the procedure every few days at random, so as to avoid suspicoin.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 31, 2018, 06:48:00 PM »
Hello all, I am not feeling very well (nothing serious, a sore throat, a running nose) but I wished to wanted everyone a good maen.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 31, 2018, 09:39:09 PM »
Maen Dina, hope you feel better soon! Drink a lot of chicken soup :)

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 31, 2018, 10:24:42 PM »
Thank you. It's too hot for soup but I had some tea with lemon and honey
Missing you, Md 

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 01, 2018, 01:19:45 AM »
Oh, you have that too? That's the standard around here.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 01, 2018, 05:53:24 AM »
Have what? I had a bag of common tea in boiling water and added some fresh lemon juice and some honey. I don't normally drink my tea like that, but I believe it's good for my throat.

And if you meant about the heat, well, we are in Spring and precisely my problem was a drop temperature that took me by surprise after several hot days. Weather has been quite variable since a few days ago, for instance, today was grey and hot, but at night it became cooler
Missing you, Md 

Offline Fcrate

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 01, 2018, 09:32:01 AM »
I meant the recipe. Tea with lemon and honey. Everyone does it here.
And its like you're describing Egyptian weather in spring. You'll probably find a few of your friends a little sick as well.