Author Topic: Is the WK mantle affecting Harry's sperm?  (Read 6950 times)

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
Re: Is the WK mantle affecting Harry's sperm?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2018, 04:05:23 PM »
I'm trying to remember, when Harry was on DR with the two ladies, did he mention that they looked alike now?
From SG it seems Molly and Sarissa do not suddenly look more like each other... the statues changed into them instead.
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2018, 05:56:39 PM »
I know there was mention in PG about Lily seeming more like a Lady and a Fae, but was there any mention of her physically looking more like Maeve, maybe in the Intimidation at Mac's scene?
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2018, 06:22:49 PM »
For just a fraction of a second, Maeve’s smug exterior changed, becoming graver, more somber. In that instant, she and Lily looked as though they might have been fraternal twins. “With absolute certainty.”
This makes Jim's WOJ about Mab and Titania being "actual twin sisters" being possibly less about the specific individuals than those that hold the mantles and to which they are shaped into.

However, Maeve does state that Aurora was her 'cousin'...
participating in their conversation. “You did kill my cousin, wizard,”

That said, Mother Summer calls the Winter Fae cousins.
I felt myself growing tenser as a marching column of armored Sidhe soldiers came stepping lightly along the ground behind us, catching up quickly. Mother Summer guided me slightly aside so that we weren’t in the column’s way, and they started going by us. I didn’t think much of it until someone at the front of the column called out in a clear voice, and as one the Sidhe came to a halt with a solid, simultaneous stomp of a couple of hundred boots. The voice barked another command, and the Sidhe all turned to face us. “Uh-oh,” I said. Mother Summer touched my hand with hers, and reassurance bathed me like June sunshine. “Shhh.” The voice barked another command, and as one the Sidhe lowered themselves to one knee and bowed their heads.

Good morrow, cousins,” Mother Summer said, her voice solemn. She took her hand off my arm and passed it in a broad, sweeping arch over the kneeling soldiers. Subtle, subtle power thrummed delicately in the air. “Go forth with my blessing.”
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 06:29:09 PM by raidem »
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html

Offline Quantus

• Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »
This makes Jim's WOJ about Mab and Titania being "actual twin sisters" being possibly less about the specific individuals than those that hold the mantles and to which they are shaped into.

However, Maeve does state that Aurora was her 'cousin'...
That said, Mother Summer calls the Winter Fae cousins.

The question that got that WOJ was specifically asking the "Biological" relationship between Mab and Titania.  Are you thinking the mantles might have altered the host DNA so much that it took unrelated people (mortals, changelings, whatever) and /made/ them genetic twins?

<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 07:03:08 PM »
Yep.

It would allow our mab and titania to not be twins, prior to there ascension, while remaining consistent with his woj.  This is supported by the lady mantels over time making each lady simular to each other.

It would in effect allow a hurdle both my and ms. Ducks theory share to be passed.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 07:12:40 PM by raidem »
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html

Offline Quantus

• Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2018, 06:13:35 PM »
Yep.

It would allow our mab and titania to not be twins, prior to there ascension, while remaining consistent with his woj.  This is supported by the lady mantels over time making each lady simular to each other.

It would in effect allow a hurdle both my and ms. Ducks theory share to be passed.
Twisty.  Fun  8)
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/