Author Topic: What about crowd sourcing ideas to get Peace Talks jumpstarted?  (Read 14060 times)

Offline Stonebreaker

• Lurker
    • View Profile
After fifteen books, I wouldn't be surprised if Jim was having a major case of writer's block/burnout.  I harbor no illusions about ever being an author of fiction, and the Dresden Files are right up there with Niven's Ringworld books IMHO; so I have no problem donating any ideas I come up with for free with no strings attached.  I'll even start:

1) Harry's daughter moves in with him.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What about crowd sourcing ideas to get Peace Talks jumpstarted?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 12:44:25 AM »
justine is carrying twins. thomas names them eros and anteros or, with a modern spin, eric and anthony.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 04:36:53 PM »
Harry, at Mab's bidding is placed in charge of security for the talks.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:45:45 PM »
Tapped as the local representatives of their perspective factions of the Domestic Accords, Mouse and Mister must host peace talks that aim to bring about a renewed armistice between the Canine and Feline Courts.  But peace is hard to obtain under the best of circumstances, and these are far from ideal.

With Cat Sith, one of the highest ranking Felines of the Court, still missing in action, hackles are raised across the peternatural community. Some of Sith's peers suspect foul play, while certain packtions of the Canine Court still believe the Felines to be responsible for the pupnapping several years back.

Mouse and Mister will have to fight tooth and nail to prevent an all-out war from breaking out, or the world they know might very well be torn... to kibble and bits.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 06:42:03 AM »
And the toads become an additional fly in the ointment due to many of their brothers and sisters being rained on Chicago in Summer Knight.
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 04:07:04 PM »
And the toads become an additional fly in the ointment due to many of their brothers and sisters being rained on Chicago in Summer Knight.
They're definitely not over it.  And it doesn't help that Mouse and Mister lived with the guy that killed the toad demon that also happens to be high on their hierarchy.

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 04:46:22 PM »
And the toads haven't forgotten that MAN with the properly colored eyes, green, who killed the Major frog lord, while the lord was properly chasing that FEMALE.

As such, the toads continue to provide reports to the lords of the great ponds, waiting for the day when the lords will bring justice to the MAN.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

Offline TheJackel

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 11:12:22 PM »
Harry is assaulted in his new digs by two goons but they soon figure out it is a case of mistaken identity as another man named Harry Dresden owes their employer an extreme amount of money.  Before they leave the two goons decide to teach Harry a lesson for his smart-assery and pee on his rug.  Harry then sets out to meet this other, wealthy, Harry Dresden and get his rug replaced.
You gotta risk it to get the biscuit

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 07:28:51 PM »
Harry is assaulted in his new digs by two goons but they soon figure out it is a case of mistaken identity as another man named Harry Dresden owes their employer an extreme amount of money.  Before they leave the two goons decide to teach Harry a lesson for his smart-assery and pee on his rug.  Harry then sets out to meet this other, wealthy, Harry Dresden and get his rug replaced.

All while keeping his bowling average really high.

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 08:17:56 PM »
All while keeping his bowling average really high.
I feel bad for Donnie Butters. 

Offline Warden John Marcone

• Seriously?
  • Shooting first and Cracking wise
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 01:08:26 AM »
Meanwhile, the Marine Association thinks both sides are pathetic, so they send the Otters to represent them as a calculated insult, knowing full well they won't be able to focus for more than a few minutes on the proceedings.
The moribund equine has been more than sufficiently flagellated.

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 12:06:08 PM »
Meanwhile, the Marine Association thinks both sides are pathetic, so they send the Otters to represent them as a calculated insult, knowing full well they won't be able to focus for more than a few minutes on the proceedings.
At least the White Council of Wildlife will be represented by the wise and worldly Little Brother and Tara West, both of whom share an affection for Mouse and Mister's former Butler.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 11:47:59 PM »
I expect Lara to try and put the lust whammy on Harry and Mab having to remind her that Dresden is "my b!+<#."
Make Mine Butcher!

Offline SerScot

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 07:41:50 PM »
Harry and a crew of misfits get fired into space to prevent an Asteroid from hitting the planet.  The conflict is Harry trying to work magic without destroying the spacecraft he is in while stopping the asteroid. 

;)
"Maybe there will be a laundry emergency at the Carpenter house, and Harry shows up with detergent saying, 'I am Harry of the White Council. And I come back to you now at the turn of the TideTM.'" -  Vairelome 9/25/2011

Mab =/= Molly

Malcom =/= KotC

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 09:22:44 PM »
Molly walks in on Harry and Murphy having body-cast sex. Harry tries to explain to little Maggie how she was conceived.
Make Mine Butcher!