Author Topic: Request A Character  (Read 40421 times)

Offline khadgar4606

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Request A Character
« Reply #495 on: January 15, 2020, 02:29:51 PM »
I mean Obi-Wan would be a KotC or Knight of the Force. Maybe with a rote power of using telekinesis and augmenting his physical traits.
exactly as butters being StarWars nerd become a knight of cross means ....obi wan can be definitely knight of the cross

Offline Con

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 23, 2020, 03:29:33 PM »
Thumbalina- Rival of Toot for inexplicable reasons.

Offline g33k

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 27, 2020, 08:12:35 PM »
exactly as butters being StarWars nerd become a knight of cross means ....obi wan can be definitely knight of the cross

It was actually one of my early character-concepts -- the untrained wizard who envisioned his powers as "Jedi," and so that's how they all manifested.  He might have had more/other powers, given decent training... but 100% of his training came from Lucasfilm.

Offline g33k

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 27, 2020, 08:17:01 PM »
It was actually one of my early character-concepts -- the untrained wizard who envisioned his powers as "Jedi," and so that's how they all manifested.  He might have had more/other powers, given decent training... but 100% of his training came from Lucasfilm.

The flipside, of course, would be the warlock who envisions his powers as "Sith."

Poor Harry... "This Darth Wannabe is leaning in on the cosplay, but  dammit that lightsaber just cut my staff in half!!!"

It'd be a fun enemy, now, for Butters to face!