Author Topic: See Ya  (Read 98640 times)

spywolf

Re: See Ya
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »
also my internet keeps crashing every time I try and eddit a post
so if some one wants to fix it so the spoler apares as a spoiler be my guest
I am too tired
and going to bed

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2013, 08:03:21 PM »
This is tiring
1) I don't remember him posting his real name here.
2) I do remember him saying he never used it, so nobody in the Forces could find him here.
3) You are not to post private information of another member without his permission
4) His profile is not linked to a twitter account, so the fact that his twitter account is public is irrelevant here.
5) Remove it just in case, and Otlan, Rasins, you too. Remove it from CWG quote in your posts, please.

Edited: Thanks, CWG!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:06:28 PM by Dina »
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2013, 08:09:26 PM »
I yawn and Whistle Innocently. "I Have absolutely No Idea What your Talking about Dina. I Don't see GW's Real Name anywhere in my Quote." n_n
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

spywolf

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2013, 08:09:39 PM »
he said his first name in one of his last weird posts...
also with out knowing to look specificly on the forum it would be hard for them to fined it

also my internet is a bleep

I am tired and grumpy
so I think I need to sleep now...

LC demonreach

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »
His first name yes, that is not big deal. Her family name, no. That is the problem. There is a reason why you don't post your real name. And same is valid for him.  If he wants to share details, is up to him, but it is his decision, not yours. And no, not hard at all to find.

*grins to Otlan+ You are right, I was confused.

Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2013, 08:19:10 PM »
His first name yes, that is not big deal. Her family name, no. That is the problem. There is a reason why you don't post your real name. And same is valid for him.  If he wants to share details, is up to him, but it is his decision, not yours. And no, not hard at all to find.

*grins to Otlan+ You are right, I was confused.

I keep a Straight Face as I Rub my Ear. "You ask me, that's a silly thing to name your Kid...Ah well, not much Odder then Moon Unit..." Yawns again. "Think I'll take a Nap Now. Night." Lies down on a couch to Nap."

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2013, 08:26:23 PM »
See my previous post, but once they are out of Boot you can send goodies, but I'd still ask what they might want.

I know that GW and my son will be together for the next 21 years.  Anyone know what SHS is going in as?

21 years?  :o

I like what you did with your post, Ot. :). I think he will like it too.
Speaking of what, I think we should ask a mod to stick this thread, so it is not erased. So GW could read it when he is back on line. And he can post here when he comes visiting.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2013, 08:31:02 PM »

Speaking of what, I think we should ask a mod to stick this thread, so it is not erased. So GW could read it when he is back on line. And he can post here when he comes visiting.

What?  WHAT?  I didn't do anything ... Okay, I did change it to 2 years instead of 21 years.  Though if they both stay in through retirement ... could be 21 years.  LOL.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2013, 08:34:59 PM »
 :D
I suggest the address goes to the Story of Us section, who is only for us.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Rasins

• Seriously?
  • Aid the younger and weaker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2013, 08:38:12 PM »
Acutally what I'll probably do is post that if you want it, once I get it, let me know and I'll DM it to you.  That way it's completely private.
At times I wish I had a clone, but then I realize, I could never live with that a-hole.

DV Rasins 2006 BK+++ RP++ JB++++ TH++++ WG+(+?) CL SW++ BC- MC---

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2013, 08:42:45 PM »
I like it much more, I was actually thinking in that, but didn't dare to suggest it because it could be annoying for you.
Count me in the list  :)
Missing you, Md 

Offline Snowleopard

• Needs A Life
  • Small but sneaky.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2013, 02:46:21 AM »
Maybe we can use the - can't be seen by an outsider thingie to post their
addresses.  Or maybe we should just PM Raisins about his son's addy rather than posting
it openly.
By the by Raisins, what kind of pics do the guys like?  Above and beyond good looking women.

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2013, 03:43:39 PM »

I smile. "The Wiseness of My Ass is Well Known." To Quote a Famous Wizard n_n . And I Agree, this should be Stuck n_n . Wares Blaze and Shecky when you need them?

Offline Shecky

• Warden
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2013, 03:57:39 PM »
You rang?

Yes, a farewell like this needs to be front and center, both for now and for later at check-in times.
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2013, 03:58:10 PM »
*is glad*

Thank you, Shecky!  :)
Missing you, Md