Author Topic: Jim's 2013 Schedule  (Read 43980 times)

Offline Bloodbane

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Jim's 2013 Schedule
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »
Any word if Jim will be coming back to Portland, OR.... I would love to get a chance to attend one of his readings.

Offline xakko

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 01:03:07 AM »
I'm about 100 miles from Toronto, so I really hope I can see Jim there.  I only wish it were a week earlier, since my favorite band will be releasing their next album in Toronto on 3/30 and that would make the weekend even more awesome.  Looks like we may just have to make back to back trips.

Offline Heartsonycgr

• Conversationalist
  • Not quite as old as ancient Mai...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 08:12:42 PM »
I am registered for Miscon in MT!!  YEAH!!  I've never been to Montana and it's going to be a nice long weekend over Memorial Day...I have a room reserved @ the host hotel too!  WAHOOOOOO! :)  It's so much fun never growing up! :)
Milo, where's the Tollbooth?  Love, Tock.
Twitter: @Heartsonycgr

Offline anteru

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 08:25:30 AM »
I am registered for Miscon in MT!!  YEAH!!  I've never been to Montana and it's going to be a nice long weekend over Memorial Day...I have a room reserved @ the host hotel too!  WAHOOOOOO! :)  It's so much fun never growing up! :)

Warning from someone who lives here in Missoula, Montana. Memorial day is usually a bit cold, so dress warm!

Too bad Glacier National Park is not open in May, beautiful place to visit and is only a few hours away from Missoula.

Offline summ3r

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 08:32:06 PM »
I live in Toronto so it's great to hear Jim will be at Ad Astra this year!  Ad Astra is a fantastic convention and getting my copy of Cold Days signed will be the icing on the cake!!

Offline Guardian 452

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2012, 10:26:05 AM »
I'm really excited that Jim is coming back to Canada.  I met him at Polaris in 2008 and absolutely loved it!

Jim, if you're reading this, here's to hoping there's no fire alarms this time!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:29:52 AM by Guardian 452 »

Offline Heartsonycgr

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 07:40:10 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any events in MO??? I am in MN, but I have family that I could use as an excuse to meet the man, the mystery, the legend.... Jim BUTCHER!
While you're talkin' to them, can you see if they can arrange a FAN DINNER with Jim & Shannon during the MisCon--we had one at MarsCon where Jim was GOH and it was a TON of fun... :)

Offline Heartsonycgr

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 07:42:49 PM »
Warning from someone who lives here in Missoula, Montana. Memorial day is usually a bit cold, so dress warm!

Too bad Glacier National Park is not open in May, beautiful place to visit and is only a few hours away from Missoula.

Hey, if you know any of the MisCon leaders, can you ask them to help us arrange a FAN DINNER with Jim & Shannon?  We had one at MarsCon and it was awesomely fun.

Offline tuttman1234

• Needs A Life
  • King of Glomps *glompsyoujustby readingthisglomp*
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 12:10:11 AM »
I'll still say this. Anywhere in Texas and dinners on me, Jim.
Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save what once was lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.

For Mdodd. Rest in peace friend.

Drip, Drip, Drop.

Offline terioncalling

• Conversationalist
  • Armed with a pencil, paper, & a boatload of crazy.
    • View Profile
    • terion.net
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 05:23:54 AM »
Just out of curiosity, any possible chance for an appearance at DragonCon this year?
"If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you." - Henry Rollins

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 11:17:37 AM »
*deleted because not-a-real-squee-but-anyway*
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 05:08:48 PM by Shecky »
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 04:01:39 PM »
Jim just informed me that this list is FAR from complete.  He'll be making a lot of fans all over the country (and Canada!) very happy this year.  We can't announce his attendance until the cons in question announce him, so we need to stay silent for the time being, but yes.  There will be squee. :D

Including from Shecky. :D

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 05:08:07 PM »
I do not squee.

... where other people can hear me.
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline whingnut

• Conversationalist
  • @RobJDurand
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 07:57:17 PM »
Shecky you LIE I have SEEN and HEARD it, but I will admit it was hard to do so over my own squeeing!
"Did not see some of it coming AT ALL--crazy ramifications for Dresdenverse" - Anne Sowards 08/03/12 on Twitter regarding Cold Days

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 04:16:00 AM »
Shecky you LIE I have SEEN and HEARD it, but I will admit it was hard to do so over my own squeeing!

See? You didn't actually hear it. I stand by my statement.