Author Topic: The truth about Fitz  (Read 58751 times)

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
From the first post from Serack: "So I'm now home from the Washington DC signing, and I got to ask Jim if there was significance to his choice of Fitz's name.  First he confirmed that he was aware Fitz means bastard, and he softly confirmed that this was intentional, and we would see how eventually"

I know there is another WoJ about Fitz as a single book character, but I don't have the exact words.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline jeno

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
But then there's this:

As the guy who helped Serak develop his theory on the drive back from the DC signing, I can unequivicably confirm that, at the creation of the thread, there was no WoJ as to wether Fitz was cursed or not.  That statement was placed in the OP as a clue for the rest of the forumites as to who we thought his parents were.

So which is it?

You think you know how this story is going to end, but you don't. -Christopher Moore

The kraken stirs. And ten billion sushi dinners cry out for vengeance. -Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
Nothing contradicting what I said. Fitz being cursed is not WoJ. Only Serack and EMB theory.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)