Author Topic: Grappling Versus Incite Emotions?  (Read 3528 times)

Offline babel2uk

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Grappling Versus Incite Emotions?
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2010, 08:19:26 AM »
It seems to me like everyone is treating a block as though it prevents an action from being attempted. It doesn't. It just makes that action a little more difficult to accomplish. I have absolutely no problem with the concept that being involved in a grapple might feasibly make it more difficult to successfully incite emotion in the person doing the grappling. To put it another way why on earth should a person who's managed (somehow, given a WCV's natural advantages) to get the drop on a WCV be penalised for doing so? I'd argue that the reason the block should apply to Incite Emotion is more tied in with the mental focus of the person doing the grappling than with anything specifically physical - they're in a position of power, focussed on preventing their quarry from escaping. Essentially it takes more to break their focus than in a different situation, but it's not impossible.

Offline MijRai

• Posty McPostington
  • "For my next trick, anvils."
    • View Profile
Re: Grappling Versus Incite Emotions?
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2010, 08:27:38 AM »
Yeah, and Lara even managed to be creepy seductive even when she was covered in third degree burns. So I'd say grappling a white court vampire wouldn't make them any less supernaturally sexy.

I forgot that one. That was the worst of it too.
Don't make me drop a turkey on you...

DV MijRai v1.2 YR 1 FR 1 BK+++ JB+ TH++ !WG CL SW BC+ RP++++ MC+++ SHMolly++;Murphy+