Author Topic: DISPROVE THIS  (Read 107482 times)

Offline anwan7

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: DISPROVE THIS
« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2010, 03:10:29 PM »
I'm staying with the more literal Aurora was Titania's actual, biological daughter.  And Lily isn't. If Lily is ever refered to as Titania's daughter, I'll be suprised.  And we know there aren't any suprises in the Dresden Files. ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 03:17:38 PM by anwan7 »

Offline mid_life_crisis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 18, 2010, 05:07:57 PM »
Titania and Mab are two sides of an incredibly powerful split personality.
When Molly fell through time and had to do an Ascension rite to survive, she was so appalled by what she had done that it split her psyche cleanly in two.  She became so powerful that at times she can manifest both personalities at once, but only rarely.  This is why the two are almost never seen at the same time and always ultimately end up working towards the same ends.
Molly is Mab and Titania.
“Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” - Mae West
Papa said, "son there's a lot of evil temptations out there in the world.  Best to try 'em all so you know which ones to avoid."
Sweat is fat cells crying.  - T-shirt wisdom

Offline ballplayer72

• Posty McPostington
  • sweet i love being a pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 18, 2010, 05:59:45 PM »
Titania and Mab are two sides of an incredibly powerful split personality.
When Molly fell through time and had to do an Ascension rite to survive, she was so appalled by what she had done that it split her psyche cleanly in two.  She became so powerful that at times she can manifest both personalities at once, but only rarely.  This is why the two are almost never seen at the same time and always ultimately end up working towards the same ends.
Molly is Mab and Titania.

DUDE!  FTW!
Only a dumb SOB brings a knife to a gunfight

Offline Magnus

• Posty McPostington
  • Secret Vampire of The Chiro Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 18, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »
And since she split herself into two halves, that's why Harry can't recognise her since he only sees part of her, so in reality she is competing with herself in who gets harry first Titania or Mab ;p
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 08:04:21 PM by Magnus »
Full assed FTW! :)

"I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library." -Jorge Luis Borges

Offline svb1972

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 18, 2010, 06:28:43 PM »
Mid_life, you are my new hero.

Offline Scop

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 18, 2010, 06:32:22 PM »
Then who are Mother Winter and Mother Summer?

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 18, 2010, 06:55:06 PM »
Then who are Mother Winter and Mother Summer?

Charity of course.  ;D  She got/gets her magic back...
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline mid_life_crisis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 18, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »
And since she split herself into two halves, that's why Harry can't recognise him since he only sees part of her, so in reality she is competing with herself in who gets harry first Titania or Mab ;p
...and for those of you who absolutely can't keep your minds out of the gutter: imagine that threesome.
“Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” - Mae West
Papa said, "son there's a lot of evil temptations out there in the world.  Best to try 'em all so you know which ones to avoid."
Sweat is fat cells crying.  - T-shirt wisdom

Offline Josh_W

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2010, 04:16:02 AM »
If Molly is Mab, then Elaine is the younger version of Harry's mother- Both are fugitives, both hide among the Fae.   That also means- you guessed it - Harry is his own father, thus ripping the fabric of reality so greatly that he is able to control Outsiders.   

Ha!

Offline co99p

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2010, 05:04:11 AM »
How about instead of Molly being Mab, Molly is Titania and that's why Harry hasn't see her.

Molly isn't Titania - Harry's Mom is.    The fact she tried to kill him a couple times is just Tough Love.
Funny Stuff  XKCD http://xkcd.com/585/   Indexed http://thisisindexed.com/     
Ignorance is what killed the cat. It then framed Curiosity for the murder. No harm in asking.

Offline Nero

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2010, 08:19:55 AM »
Well...the whole title of this thread is a nom de guerre. It's entirely NOT possible, however TOTALLY possible. We don't have enough character development to give it credible evidence, yet it could be proven true. However, magic in the dresdenverse isn't quite as rigid as the codex alera. I feel it's too early to make such predictions. Of course if i am wrong i proverbially eat my post.

;

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2010, 11:32:40 AM »
Well...the whole title of this thread is a nom de guerre. It's entirely NOT possible, however TOTALLY possible. We don't have enough character development to give it credible evidence, yet it could be proven true. However, magic in the dresdenverse isn't quite as rigid as the codex alera. I feel it's too early to make such predictions. Of course if i am wrong i proverbially eat my post.

;

It's also done in jest. No need to analyze; just be amused. :D
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2010, 11:48:05 AM »
Oh, analyze away. It makes excellent background music for the sound of Ducks, dancing :P

more datum:

JB has occasional geek gasms when he just cant resist making a nod to his original source material;

Black Company refence for when Lara Raith is due to show soon,
Gargoyles in jokes for Marcone,
Thomas Covenant quips for Thomas Raith (and realizing that made me understand his dilema a bit better;
Uriel gets the two towers, as he is a tolkein nod to gandalf;

so.... can anyone find any 'time enough for love' quips for Molly?
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2010, 03:55:31 PM »
Black Company refence for when Lara Raith is due to show soon,

I missed that one; where was it ?
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline snowbank

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 20, 2010, 01:10:05 AM »
Ducks, dancing??!!?!?!?!!?!!?

THE HORROR!!!!

OH MY ZOG, think of the children!!!!    :'(  :'(  :'(

(Where are the terrified smilies?????)
ALIEN SPACE BATS!!!!!!!!