Author Topic: DISPROVE THIS  (Read 107443 times)

Offline Shecky

• Bartender
  • O. M. G.
  • Feh.
    • View Profile
Re: DISPROVE THIS
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 02:28:32 AM »
i was planning on adding this to the silly comspiracy thread in games, but its just too good.

JB has stated that Harry has not brokent the time travel law yet, and therefore he will someday.

many folks use this to assume Harry is cowl, or the gatekeeper, or mac, or fred flinstone/kang the conqueror

Duck thinks NOT

it's too easy

Lea was interested in Molly since her first appeaance, in GP. why?

Molly was the focus of PG, why? there had to be a dozex other less complex ways Mab could have played out that game.

Molly's skills are in mind control, illusions, and complex magics

Mab is very interested..i might argue obsessed..with boinking Harry. Not just making him the knight, but boinking himand making sure all of faerie knew it. Did Titania do a poro with fix, and invite 6 billion folks to watch? I think not.

and that whole 'MINE' thing..it's not buis, it's personal.

Mab was probably a human wizard at one point, whom ascended via ritual...in the far far distant past.

the scenario..Molly goofs up again, falls into a gateway, ends up in the paleolithic...

Molly is Mab.

disprove as you will...Im probably capital N U T Z  - NUTZ...but the last time I made one of these wild conspricay ideas during academ's fury..i was right.

;D

Y'know what? I don't care if it's frakking impossible. I LIKE IT. Just insane and twisted and perverted enough to be REALLY interesting. :D
Official forum rules and precepts; please read: http://www.jimbutcheronline.com/bb/index.php/topic,23096.0.html

Quote from: Stanton Infeld
Well, if you couldn't do that with your bulls***, Leonard, I suspect the lad's impervious.

Offline snowbank

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010, 02:33:06 AM »
Mab says she cannot lie, but Harry has repeatedly said the truthtelling of the fae is very tricky. Maybe if Mab doesn't think she's lying she's not, regardless of what any other being might think.
ALIEN SPACE BATS!!!!!!!!

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2010, 02:59:38 AM »
yall misunderstood me a bit; Im not saying Molly planned it, more like it was an accident..and probably Harry's fault to boot.

JB did say Harry would truly regret his bargian with demonreach some day, and many have speculated that it is the earthly location of the fae table...

and what could Harry regret worse then some screwup sending his apprentice and his daughter 75,000 years back in time?

and to what limits would molly got to keep her and maggie safe, under those conditions?

furthermore, Mab never says she lies. when she says things like that she implies it 'no word I speak can be untrue' or third persons it 'by the will of Mab..' at no point has she ever said ' I have never lied.'
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2010, 03:02:40 AM »
furthermore, it adds credence to:

Mab messing with the table little chicago in TC; one of the big issues was how would she knows it existed or how can she just waltz in and change it?

and...how does Mab get past bob? by changing back into Molly. to whom he is ordered to remain quiet around.

How does Mab predict the future so well,  better it seems than any other?

and to the argument about her torturing herself in PG..by now shes got so many issues she probably enjoyed it.

;D
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2010, 03:08:30 AM »
last thought:

the beauty of this is we can argue pros and cons for at least the next 10 years as I seriously doubt JB will explain anything about Mab's orgins till the end of the series.

he he he..

unlesss...

OH PRISCELLIE...for next convention, any chance of you coming up with a half mab/ half molly outfit, just to see if JB snorts his coke all over the place? I'd do it, cept id look like a winter blue grapefruit.

Offline Landing

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2010, 03:14:27 AM »
It was a signing, and someone asked about the Darkhallow and the Erlking. Jim said Erl got to his rank from a mortal hunter to an equal of Mab with a rite of ascension, and at a later one he said close to the same thing about the Queens.

Do you have a quote or interview transcript for that? because the way I heard that was that Jim never said the Erl was a mortal only that he was a sidhe that did a rite of ascension.
Purveyor of the theory that the overarching plot of the Dresdenverse is that its all the dinosaur's fault.

DISCLAIMER: What Duck's says but funnier.

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2010, 03:18:12 AM »
nooo..Im pretty sure he meant earl was human, it was an aswer to what would have happened had Cowl succeeded, 'How do you think the earlking got that way?'

Offline GramNegative

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010, 03:37:46 AM »
Well, Jim did hint that Mab is not her NAME...

Offline Striker83

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2010, 04:00:34 AM »
How about instead of Molly being Mab, Molly is Titania and that's why Harry hasn't see her.

Offline MijRai

• Posty McPostington
  • "For my next trick, anvils."
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2010, 04:03:56 AM »
How about instead of Molly being Mab, Molly is Titania and that's why Harry hasn't see her.

Ooh. Her dislike of Harry is from being jilted, not from some daughter dying.
Don't make me drop a turkey on you...

DV MijRai v1.2 YR 1 FR 1 BK+++ JB+ TH++ !WG CL SW BC+ RP++++ MC+++ SHMolly++;Murphy+

Offline vultur

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2010, 05:46:02 AM »
It was a signing, and someone asked about the Darkhallow and the Erlking. Jim said Erl got to his rank from a mortal hunter to an equal of Mab with a rite of ascension, and at a later one he said close to the same thing about the Queens.

Not quite. He said that the Erlking got his power through a rite of ascension and that's why Kemmler's Darkhallow formula involved the Erlking, but nothing was said about the Erlking's nature pre-rite of ascension. Ditto the Queens.

(And the *power/position* of Queens seem to preexist that rite, 'a power older than time' per SK, so presumably the Stone Table rite established the current 'dynasty' of Queens rather than creating the power/position of Faerie Queens.)

Offline neofyte

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2010, 06:37:09 AM »
A rigid sense of personal honor is something you're pretty much born with or don't have at all, in my experience. It's not something Molly would acquire over time.
-Max

What of the recent but substantive body of evidence validating the impact of behavioral change on lymbic vs. prefrontal cortex dominance, neuroadaption, and neurogenesis using diagnostic imaging (SPECT, PET, and FMRI) pre and post studies?  I'm having a tough time reconciling your argument with research linking personality, habit, emotional reactivity, etc. to sustained behavioral change.  And we can map those changes neurologically.

Essentially, the old floor of your past can be covered over by layers of new events, like sediment drifting to the bottom of the ocean.  Neither genetic predisposition nor past choices determine who you are, rather you choose what your past will become by what you do each moment.  I disagree that anyone is constrained by personal history toward being honorable or no.  I don't think the issue of Mab's integrity is sullied by the fact she can't lie.  After all, the Fae have gotten pretty crafty about misleading and manipulating without actually lying.

And yes, Mab is one tough cookie, hot mama jama, ice cold bee otch queen.  She would make me quiver, drool, and poop my pants.  All at the same time.  
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 10:26:26 AM by neofyte »
My ego is like a kid brother.  He follows me around, gets in the way, and sometimes embarrasses the heck out of me.  But I've learned to love the little guy.  After all, he means well.  And he responds better to my love than my loathing.

Offline Magnus

• Posty McPostington
  • Secret Vampire of The Chiro Court
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2010, 08:06:47 AM »
another thing, I just thought of, we knew Bob did something to Mab, but maybe it was Molly he did it too, we know he always want to see her naked, and maybe something happened.

Hmm, the trouble is just that it seems to happen in the wrong end of the timeline for bob then.

I need to think more about that.
Full assed FTW! :)

"I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library." -Jorge Luis Borges

Da-wild-gerbil

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2010, 09:45:50 AM »
Molly. Is. Harry's. Mother.  :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2010, 12:01:38 PM »
Molly. Is. Harry's. Mother.  :o :o :o :o :o

Oh ick... :o