Author Topic: DISPROVE THIS  (Read 107372 times)

Offline Ms Duck

• Needs A Life
  • Duck of The Black Court
    • View Profile
DISPROVE THIS
« on: May 31, 2010, 03:40:29 PM »
i was planning on adding this to the silly comspiracy thread in games, but its just too good.

JB has stated that Harry has not brokent the time travel law yet, and therefore he will someday.

many folks use this to assume Harry is cowl, or the gatekeeper, or mac, or fred flinstone/kang the conqueror

Duck thinks NOT

it's too easy

Lea was interested in Molly since her first appeaance, in GP. why?

Molly was the focus of PG, why? there had to be a dozex other less complex ways Mab could have played out that game.

Molly's skills are in mind control, illusions, and complex magics

Mab is very interested..i might argue obsessed..with boinking Harry. Not just making him the knight, but boinking himand making sure all of faerie knew it. Did Titania do a poro with fix, and invite 6 billion folks to watch? I think not.

and that whole 'MINE' thing..it's not buis, it's personal.

Mab was probably a human wizard at one point, whom ascended via ritual...in the far far distant past.

the scenario..Molly goofs up again, falls into a gateway, ends up in the paleolithic...

Molly is Mab.

disprove as you will...Im probably capital N U T Z  - NUTZ...but the last time I made one of these wild conspricay ideas during academ's fury..i was right.

;D
Yeah, but Germans and Hungarians don't pull people's theories out of their sockets when they're challenged.  Ducks are known to do that.

That's been disabled. But I can still CALL you Fup Duck. -Shecky

Offline BobForPresident

• Posty McPostington
  • Everything lasts forever!
    • View Profile
Re: DISPROVE THIS
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 04:33:56 PM »
i was planning on adding this to the silly comspiracy thread in games, but its just too good.

JB has stated that Harry has not brokent the time travel law yet, and therefore he will someday.

many folks use this to assume Harry is cowl, or the gatekeeper, or mac, or fred flinstone/kang the conqueror

Duck thinks NOT

it's too easy

Lea was interested in Molly since her first appeaance, in GP. why?

Molly was the focus of PG, why? there had to be a dozex other less complex ways Mab could have played out that game.

Molly's skills are in mind control, illusions, and complex magics

Mab is very interested..i might argue obsessed..with boinking Harry. Not just making him the knight, but boinking himand making sure all of faerie knew it. Did Titania do a poro with fix, and invite 6 billion folks to watch? I think not.

and that whole 'MINE' thing..it's not buis, it's personal.

Mab was probably a human wizard at one point, whom ascended via ritual...in the far far distant past.

the scenario..Molly goofs up again, falls into a gateway, ends up in the paleolithic...

Molly is Mab.

disprove as you will...Im probably capital N U T Z  - NUTZ...but the last time I made one of these wild conspricay ideas during academ's fury..i was right.

;D

Whoa. Okay. Lemme just think on that one for...hmmm....a couple years...
"Do you not see how necessary a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul?" - Keats

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 05:06:09 PM »
Wow   :o !  I think a new legend is born (right up there with the necro-crush). 

What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline Tzarii

• Conversationalist
  • Always out front yet behind the scenes....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 05:11:38 PM »
Well, Molly really really likes Harry.
I am Intell.  I am powered by coffee, rage and despair.  But mostly the first two.

Offline Aakaakaak

• Posty McPostington
  • Kittens taste great and stay crunchy in milk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 05:17:57 PM »
We all know Molly has the hots for Harry, but that would be a really REALLY long time to wait for some action.

Also, Molly use pure human, with no fae in her blood. I don't believe it's possible to become fae either.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Clarke
"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology." - Niven
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." - Neurovore
"Sufficiently advanced technology my ass" - Dresden

Offline faz

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 05:31:55 PM »
read the first few lines, some1 beside me asked a question. I was talking to them and think about what you were saying. I was thinking.
...So Harry goes back in time and leaves Maggie in the protection of Micheal, telling him to protect her and always say thats she is his. tells charity to bull about her having magic...
Then I read your post and all I can think; thats just wrong, like rewatching star wars and seeing Lea kissing luke to make Han jealous.

Offline Tzarii

• Conversationalist
  • Always out front yet behind the scenes....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »
If Molly was sent back in time, and got enough power I figure she might figure out some sort of way.  And if she can figure out how to become a Faerie and has the temerity to do it, then yeah, I am pretty sure she would play this way exactly.  
I am Intell.  I am powered by coffee, rage and despair.  But mostly the first two.

Offline Curly

• Posty McPostington
  • Roar!!! *Coughcough*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 06:44:23 PM »
We all know Molly has the hots for Harry, but that would be a really REALLY long time to wait for some action.

Also, Molly use pure human, with no fae in her blood. I don't believe it's possible to become fae either.

Traditionally the Daoine Sidhe are just people that hid themselves from sight and who eventually became fairies.
;) unless explicitly stated otherwise

Quote from: Neurovore
Why are you assuming it has to be heartbreaking ?

Offline MijRai

• Posty McPostington
  • "For my next trick, anvils."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »

It is possible to Become Sidhe. The Queens were mortals who used a rite of ascension (not Darkhallow, a different one) to become practical embodiments of nature. The Stone Table was a big part of that specific rite.

It is a paradox though. Molly, knowing Mab boinks Harry, decides to study rites of ascension for a few decades, study time travel (on the down-low) for a bit after to go back to the past, becomes Mab with her mom and grandmother, along and the Summer trio (in the process becoming inhuman to the point of almost evil), waits for millenia, and finally gets him on the Table for a single good time. I think it is a bit convoluted for Molly. She just needs to get him a big case of Mac's good stuff once he is back.
Don't make me drop a turkey on you...

DV MijRai v1.2 YR 1 FR 1 BK+++ JB+ TH++ !WG CL SW BC+ RP++++ MC+++ SHMolly++;Murphy+

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 06:54:16 PM »
Molly fae?  Mab be yes, Mab be no.   ;D

Either way this is just my sort of paranoia!
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 07:13:27 PM »
It is possible to Become Sidhe. The Queens were mortals who used a rite of ascension (not Darkhallow, a different one) to become practical embodiments of nature.

We know they used rites of ascension, but has it been confirmed that they started as mortals ?

The hags in "Welcome to the Jungle" are a long-way from human, and planning to use an ascension rite, so we can't say ascension rites are limited to only working for humans.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline neofyte

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »
Duck thinks NOT
Molly is Mab.
 ;D

You quack me up   :)  I don't think it played out as one of the myriad possibilities Harry soul gazed of Molly in PG, though I'm not up to the task of disproving the notion.  For that matter, his vicarious training in Blood Rites not with standing, I seriously doubt Harry would have been up to the task at Tir Na Noth had he known he was spectacle to six million titillated fae.  There's something to be said for stage fright.  ;D
My ego is like a kid brother.  He follows me around, gets in the way, and sometimes embarrasses the heck out of me.  But I've learned to love the little guy.  After all, he means well.  And he responds better to my love than my loathing.

Offline Orbweaver

• Posty McPostington
  • Let the games begin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 07:52:49 PM »
I think it mostly depends on how much respect Molly has for Harry, and whether that level of respect would override any desire she has to knock boots with him.

That, and Molly has nearly gotten her head chopped off by the White Council for breaking one of the laws of magic before. Furthermore, where would she obtain access to time travel from? If anything, I think she'd use it to try to undo the damage she originally did to Nelson and Rosie, thereby preventing herself from getting kidnapped in the first place.

Yeah. Molly has epic screw-up potential where that law is concerned, because while Bob may have explained the Paradox-eggeddon rules to Harry, Molly has yet to discover that Bob even exists (although if she saw him at any point during the CI battle, it's safe to say she's going to have some questions.)
In a world of black, white, and grey's... I'd be bright freaking purple. Resident Female Forum Denarian.

Offline nthnclls

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 08:15:02 PM »
Molly has lied, and Mab said that the stars will fall out of the skies before she breaks her word.

Also, Mab threatens to freeze Harry's eyes, which I don't see Molly doing to Harry after a few centuries of separation.
Corpsetaker was a psychotic, body-stealing, mind-penetrating, ghoul-enlisting, power-craving asshole, but he had a certain charm about him.
You can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather.

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 08:29:33 PM »
Molly has lied, and Mab said that the stars will fall out of the skies before she breaks her word.

Molly lying now and then going back in time and undergoing a change of state which makes her unable to lie again seems not inconceivable to me.
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.