Author Topic: Dresden Files Games looking for players (or people looking for games)  (Read 1578 times)

Offline R00kie

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Whirly Waffles
Now the game has actually been released, or at least the pdfs are in the hands of those who pre-ordered them and they have everything they need to play, I figure there really should be a thread matching players with games.

I had a quick look and I couldn't immediately spot one (The nearest I could spot was the "Learning to play RPGs / Where to Find Players" thread).

So, if you are looking for a game, or you are starting a game and are looking for players post below.

Considering the nature of the internet I'd strongly recommend against posting any personal information in this thread and I would suggest replying to any posts which interest you as a PM to the author of that post.

Offline R00kie

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Whirly Waffles
Dresden Files Games - Leeds, UK
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »
I'm looking for people in the Leeds area in the United Kingdom (or anyone living a little further afield happy to travel), interested in joining a brand new Dresden Files campaign.

I hoping we can create something both uniquely British yet still true to Jim's vision. Its going to be pretty collaborative so if you have any bright ideas about what you'd like to see in the game, bring them to the table and I promise we'll try to work them in.

I've already got a couple of interested people and we're hoping to start in the next couple of weeks - and well be playing at weekends (probably Sundays, maybe Saturdays). Respond (by PM) if you're interested in joining us, and hopefully we can get a game together.

Offline R00kie

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Whirly Waffles
Re: Dresden Files Games looking for players (or people looking for games)
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 04:43:37 PM »
We now have a start date for this Campaign.

We'll be playing on Sundays from11am and our first session will be on Sunday 25th April.

There are still open places for anyone interested.

Offline Buscadera

• Conversationalist
  • Machiavelli ain't got nothin' on me.
    • View Profile
Re: Dresden Files Games looking for players (or people looking for games)
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »
I'm looking to start a game in either the Miami area both now and next semester (starting late August) or in Delaware over the summer. If there's anyone interested in either of those games, shoot me a PM.
"Gus, I'm a lyrical gangster. I'll use some colorful vernacular and if necessary, you'll engage in fisticuffs" -Shawn Spencer

"Doesn't that suck? I just hit you for no reason. I don't even know why." -Harry Lockhart