Author Topic: Harry's Stats plus Assorted Other Stat Revisions (Small Favor through Cold Days)  (Read 169132 times)

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
I think the skinwalker looks pretty good. nice job ;) but i would like to make a comment that i feel the skinwalker might have another aspect like Visitor of Such Destruction or something. cause that comment he makes to harry in the book was just to amazing to not give him an aspect for it.

Sure, I'll add it in. I haven't read Turn Coat in a while, and while I remember the plot pretty well, I lose track of specific quotes.

Offline Vash the white

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
i had a question about carlos, you know that cool green spell he has, i think it falls under earth, but i aint sure,So what do you think?
and good job on all the differrent characters ;D
"THIS WORLD IS MADE OF! LOVE AND PEACE!LOVE AND PEACE!"

Offline Archmage_Cowl

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
just popin in here so my apologies but carlos uses water magic and im pretty sure that green ray is a disintigration beam that draws all the water out of whatever it hits turning it to dust.
"I who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates to hell. Come forth Divine Lightning! This ends now! Indignation!" Jade Curtis Tales of the abyss

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Archmage Cowl is pretty close to right: It's a pure Entropy attack based completely on water magic. Entropy is actually the combat evocation area for water.

You guys have anything in particular from a pre-Changes book you want statted?

I wouldn't mind doing more stuff, but aside from maybe Molly and some of the Wardens I don't have personal preferences, and I'm not in the mood to do those right now.

Offline Vash the white

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
cool cool, i always liked that spell. and pre-changes well... i cant think of any at the moment but if i do ill tell you

Offline Buscadera

• Conversationalist
  • Machiavelli ain't got nothin' on me.
    • View Profile
I'd like to see Lucius Glau (the jann lawyer from Proven Guilty) statted up. I've always liked djinn and genies and such, so I was kind of annoyed that the only one in the series to date was such a wimp. I've got an idea for a jann character, but I wondered how everyone else viewed jann.
"Gus, I'm a lyrical gangster. I'll use some colorful vernacular and if necessary, you'll engage in fisticuffs" -Shawn Spencer

"Doesn't that suck? I just hit you for no reason. I don't even know why." -Harry Lockhart

Offline Vash the white

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
I like how he got ripped apart by a scarecrow, it just made me giggle for no reason.

Offline Mal_Luck

• Posty McPostington
  • The Trope Master
    • View Profile
I'd like to see your takes on Ivy and Kincaid

I'm very interested to see your take on many characters post-Changes
DV Mal_Luck v1.2 YR3 FR1 BK++++ RP++++ JB TH(+++) WG(-) CL SW(+) BC(++) MC(--) SH [Molly+++ Murphy++]

Offline Vash the white

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Oooo, yeah do kincaid and ivy please, i find both of them really interresting characters

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Name: Jared Kincaid

Aspects:
High Concept: Supernatural Mercenary
Trouble: The Job Comes First
Other:
The Hellhound
The Blackstaff Has It In For Me
As Human As You Are
Technology Is The Great Equalizer
Must Protect The Archive

Skills:

Fantastic: Fists, Guns,
Superb: Athletics, Alertness, Stealth,
Great: Burglary, Endurance, Intimidation, Resources,
Good: Everything else. Yes, really.

Stunts:

Martial Arts (Fists) (-1)
Armed Arts: Spear, Knife, possibly more (Fists) (-1)
Shoot And Move (Guns) (-1)
Sniper (Guns) (-1)
Target-Rich Environment (Guns) (-1)
Occultist (Magical Countermeasures; How To Kill) (Lore) (-1)
Linguist (Scholarship) (-1)
Swift and Silent (Stealth) (-1)

Stunts:

Claws [-1]
Supernatural Senses [-2]
Inhuman Strength [-2]
Inhuman Speed [-2]
Inhuman Toughness [-2]
Inhuman Recovery [-2]
The Catch is Unknown [+2]

Total: -17 Refresh (or more...possibly much more)

Stress:

Mental: OOOO
Physical: OOOO (OO)
Social: OOOO
Armor: 1 unarmored, 2 or 3 with Kevlar.

Reasons For Changes:

A slightly less conservative estimate than the book, with appropriate Refresh costs. That’s it, really. We don’t know enough about him to say whether this is accurate…but it looks about right to me.

And, upon reflection, I've jacked him up just a bit. Basically, he caps at Fantastic instead of Superb now. Seems like he'd still very definitely be on par with the 'PC Group' as of Cold Days and they cap at Fantastic at that point...

The Archive is WAY out of PC power level. And a bit out of stattable power level. She's a Plot Device, and her stats in the book sound about right.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:47:28 PM by Deadmanwalking »

Offline Vash the white

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
man..you gotta love kincaid, to me he's more bad azz then harry, because you know nothing of him. he is so cool that when i attempted to make a character like him, i stopped shook my head and said "no jarred is to bad ass for you to make anyone like him" then i made my wizard

Offline Mal_Luck

• Posty McPostington
  • The Trope Master
    • View Profile
Kincaid has claws?  :D
DV Mal_Luck v1.2 YR3 FR1 BK++++ RP++++ JB TH(+++) WG(-) CL SW(+) BC(++) MC(--) SH [Molly+++ Murphy++]

Offline Deadmanwalking

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Kincaid has claws?  :D

His mouth was bloody after going down under the Renfield and Black Court in Blood Rites. It wasn't his blood. That implies fangs, at least to me. And any and all natural weapons are the Claws power.

Offline Vash the white

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
holy crap i forgot about that, it makes me wonder yet again, what the hell is he? cause all we know is that he is a scion

Offline luminos

• Posty McPostington
  • Um... Hello?
    • View Profile
how would you stat the mordite mistfiend that Peabody releases in Turn Coat?
Lawful Chaotic