Poll

Who should play Harry Dresden in a Movie?

Zachary Quinto
41 (5.9%)
Lee Pace
26 (3.8%)
Ryan Reynolds
51 (7.4%)
Hugh Jackman
91 (13.2%)
Clive Owen
46 (6.7%)
Paul Bettany
19 (2.8%)
Timothy Olyphant
75 (10.9%)
Nathan Fillion
220 (31.9%)
Joe Flanigan
37 (5.4%)
Chris Evans
7 (1%)
Gerard Butler
22 (3.2%)
Neil Flynn
8 (1.2%)
Jared Padalecki
47 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 681

Author Topic: Perfect Casting, part 2  (Read 1114257 times)

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Casting, part 2
« Reply #6300 on: November 12, 2013, 10:15:06 PM »
They are all the same.
I would accept him as Kinkaid, Lord Raith and even Nicodemus. Too beautiful for Harry, not so beautiful for Thomas, not so nice for Michael. The others, meh.
Yeah, I think he plays a villain too well to not take advantage of it. 

I do like the guy for Ferrovax.
I think he'd make a very good Ferrovax.  I think he could pull a very heavy part.  And Ferrovax would have to have weight to him, on screen.  He has an impact in front of the camera in most of his roles.

They are all the same.
I would accept him as Kinkaid, Lord Raith and even Nicodemus. Too beautiful for Harry, not so beautiful for Thomas, not so nice for Michael. The others, meh.
I think he could have a good cocky attitude for Kincaid.  Especially needling Harry.  I think you'd be surprised how dark he can appear, and would also bring a good Nicodemus to the table.  But I'll admit he's not my first choice, nor how I imagine Nico.

That's the same guy?  Wow.  I agree that he looks to pretty for Harry.
Yeah, he's gained a lot of recognition lately for his range in roles and ability.  But I go back and forth on how pretty Harry should be.  Obviously he's good looking enough that girls aren't avoiding him.  I have a hard time figuring out what is the proper balance for Harry for women.  Some want him almost as pretty as Thomas, while others seem to want him missing only two or three branches falling out of the ugly tree.