The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

BOARD POLICY: NO STORY IDEAS

(1/4) > >>

iago:
We're lucky enough to have one of the series creators on our boards and looking in on this forum from time to time.  However, for legal reasons, he can't look at any threads that contain story ideas.  In fact, if they're there, it may be cause for him to have to leave and not come back.

We don't want that!

So, as of now, I'm making it a policy for this board that story ideas for the TV series should NOT be posted here.  If you do want to make such discussion, have it over on the McAnallys board, so it can be safely kept away from the eyes of the TV folk!

Best,

Fred
(The Guy In Charge)

HeWhoWalksBehind:
aye aye sir!   ;)

terroja:
Kay.

Star_Controller:
As you say, so it shall be.
though as a question, what qualifies as a story idea? can we say "i wish we would see more of character X?" is it only specific plot things... i guess im asking, 'how vague would pass here?"  if we're severely blocked in what we can say, we might as well move 9/10ths the discussion over to to all-go board.  imho.  --Star Controller

iago:

--- Quote from: Star_Controller on June 06, 2006, 05:11:26 AM ---As you say, so it shall be.
though as a question, what qualifies as a story idea? can we say "i wish we would see more of character X?" is it only specific plot things... i guess im asking, 'how vague would pass here?"  if we're severely blocked in what we can say, we might as well move 9/10ths the discussion over to to all-go board.  imho.  --Star Controller

--- End quote ---

Non-issue.  I can't exactly provide examples of what *would* be story ideas since, well, that'd violate things.  But you can say what you're asking if you can say. :)

Questions aren't story ideas.  Referring to the books or existing episodes aren't story ideas.  New material, "hey, I had this neat idea for a story" -- that's story ideas. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version