The Dresden Files > DF TV Series

BOARD POLICY: NO STORY IDEAS

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kalium:

--- Quote from: iago on June 06, 2006, 04:24:33 PM ---I can't exactly provide examples of what *would* be story ideas since, well, that'd violate things.
--- End quote ---

I can: Storm Front.

iago:

--- Quote from: Kalium on June 06, 2006, 04:26:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: iago on June 06, 2006, 04:24:33 PM ---I can't exactly provide examples of what *would* be story ideas since, well, that'd violate things.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Except I implied that as an example of what is acceptable.  Like Robert Wolfe said, referencing ideas from the published books is okay.

trboturtle:

--- Quote from: iago on June 06, 2006, 04:27:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kalium on June 06, 2006, 04:26:22 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Except I implied that as an example of what is acceptable.  Like Robert Wolfe said, referencing ideas from the published books is okay.

--- End quote ---

I use the "What if" concept -- "What if Harry did X?" "What if Y happened to Harry?" "What if Murphy did Z and M happened to her?"

In short, if the idea can be framed as a "What if" question, then its a story idea and should not be posted......

Craig

Chaos985:
this should be a safe way provide an example, if not, delete it.

story idea: (type of thing you cant do.)

Darth vader needs to go searching for the children while hunting the few remaing jedi.

then he should have to run into trouble from rebling planets, thus running into the need to construct a weapon that can destroy planets.

tomfoolry:
How about soundtrack/song ideas? I was thinking about making a post regarding a song that is a perfect fit for one of the scenes in the books, and it seems like there would most likely be a similar scene at some point  in the series. It seems like this might fall in the same legal category, so I figured I would clear it here before posting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version