Author Topic: Request for thread split: "Day Off" thread in Spoilers section  (Read 7130 times)

Offline the neurovore of Zur-En-Aargh

• O. M. G.
  • Riding eternal, shiny and Firefox
    • View Profile
This thread has turned, in the last few posts, into a discussion about what SF can and can't do differently from mainstream that I would be interested to continue but that's distinctly off-topic; I think that that last page and a half or so would be appropriately moved to Author Craft or possibly Media Favourites. 
Mildly OCD. Please do not troll.

"What do you mean, Lawful Silly isn't a valid alignment?"

kittensgame, Sandcastle Builder, Homestuck, Welcome to Night Vale, Civ III, lots of print genre SF, and old-school SATT gaming if I had the time.  Also Pandemic Legacy is the best game ever.

Offline Helen™

• Seriously?
  • Putting on the BOOTS!
    • View Profile
Re: Request for thread split: "Day Off" thread in Spoilers section
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 08:50:58 PM »
This thread has turned, in the last few posts, into a discussion about what SF can and can't do differently from mainstream that I would be interested to continue but that's distinctly off-topic; I think that that last page and a half or so would be appropriately moved to Author Craft or possibly Media Favourites. 

She asks that we give her the URL of the thread that needs to be divided.  There's also a thread in this section for these requests, if you have them in the future.  It's called Threads That Need Division.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 08:52:36 PM by Queen of the Hellions »

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 10:23:41 PM »
If you can get it to me in the next four minutes, I can do it now.  After that, I leave for a "Flight of the Conchords" concert, woohoo!

Offline Priscellie

• Timeline Chick and Industrious Little Gnome
  • The Gatekeeper
  • Seriously?
  • Icon by Daoine! <3
    • View Profile
    • Priscellie.com
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 10:27:28 PM »
Never mind, got it!  The split-off topic is here.