Author Topic: Things Harry Dresden Is No Longer Allowed to Do  (Read 217939 times)

Offline LordDresden

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Things Harry Dresden Is No Longer Allowed to Do
« Reply #495 on: September 13, 2008, 03:09:13 AM »
I am not allowed to use the mother/daughter portrait (clean, professionally done and tasteful, you pervs 8)  )of Molly and Charity to motivate Bob.

That's what the picture of Mab and Maeve is for.

I am not allowed to reveal that I possess the picture of Mab and Maeve to anybody but Bob, who is forbidden to speak of it.  In fact, I am not allowed to reveal that the picture even exists.  I want to live...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 04:35:11 AM by LordDresden »

Offline Raestlin

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 13, 2008, 04:16:28 AM »
I am not allowed to tell Mab that you think Maeve would be a better queen than she is....
Those who can not remembe the past are doomed to think that "racial profiling" is worse than the death of thousands of innocent people.

In memorium 9/11

Offline Gallowglass

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 13, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »
I am not allow to tell Mab or Titania that Toe-moss is a better queen than either of them.

[I am laughing so hard, as I think of those 3 in that fable about the poor shepherd who had to chose who was the most beautiful.  I can see harry sitting as the judge of those 3.  Ahh, brotherly revenge.... I mean love.]

Offline Fox

• Posty McPostington
  • RIP Fox Sticking-Tongue out Profile Pic- 2007-2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 13, 2008, 11:58:13 PM »
Harry must never inform any of his enemies of the existence of the Evil Overlord's List

Nor may he ever ask to hear Cowl's rendition of "Slaughter Your World"
(Looking For Group Reference)

Nor may he ever break into montage related theme song while Molly is training, not even Eye of the Tiger.
He may however make use of other Rocky references including but not limited to:
"I didn't hear no bell" "I will break you" "Get up ya Bum!"
Note: "ADDRIANNNNNNN!" is strictly forbidden.
Pew pew PEW!

Offline Dragonblood309

• Conversationalist
  • -You have died of Dysentery-
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 14, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »
Lol all I can think of now is the montage song from Team America.  :D

Edit: Split!  This thread continues here --Priscilla
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:42:18 PM by Priscellie »
This nurse walks into a bank and wants to write a check. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a rectal thermometer. She looks at it and says "Oh no! Some asshole has my pen!"

Offline LordDresden

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 15, 2008, 04:30:26 AM »
Note: This is a continuation of this thread!  Be sure to check it out as well--funny stuff!  --Priscilla

Speaking of beauty contests...

I am not allowed to reenact the Judgement of Paris with Mab, Maeve, and Lara as the contestants and Detective Rudolph as the judge.  While this would be an appropriate punishment for Rudolph, the last time someone tried something this the mess took ten years to clean up and there was all kinds of diplomatic and political fallout...

I am not allowed to tease Lara about the growing number of people who know something interesting about her father...

I am not allowed to encourage Lara and Marcone to fight each other for secret power in Chicago.  While this would certainly keep them both busy and out of my hair for a long period, one or the other would eventually win and 'emerge stronger than either'.  Not a good thing.  Though the Vegas oddsmakers would be going crazy trying to pick the winner...

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:41:45 PM by Priscellie »

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 16, 2008, 02:52:34 PM »

I am not allowed to encourage Lara and Marcone to fight each other for secret power in Chicago.  While this would certainly keep them both busy and out of my hair for a long period, one or the other would eventually win and 'emerge stronger than either'.  Not a good thing.  Though the Vegas oddsmakers would be going crazy trying to pick the winner...
Not to mention the Dangers if they were to start cooperating...
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline Purpura

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 16, 2008, 11:18:13 PM »
I am not allowed to use Bob's skull as an ice cream scoop.

I am not allowed to have Bob judge any beauty contests.
(click to show/hide)

Offline nanuq

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 17, 2008, 12:09:00 AM »
I am not allowed to have Bob judge any beauty contests

Like he'd do a worse job that one of the other American Idol judges...

Offline Raestlin

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 17, 2008, 12:30:17 AM »
I am not allowed to quote Socrates while holding Bob's skull in one hand
Those who can not remembe the past are doomed to think that "racial profiling" is worse than the death of thousands of innocent people.

In memorium 9/11

Offline One Duck

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 17, 2008, 01:11:12 AM »
Or Shakepeare for that matter.
Your Friendly Neighborhood God of Fertility, Master of Pheromones, and Lord of Aphrodisiacs

Absolute Tyrant of Madagascar!

Offline Purpura

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:43 AM »
I am not allowed to let Bob possess me when I have to go into a room full of women... unless their names are all on the Jim Butcher boards.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Raestlin

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 17, 2008, 02:59:38 AM »
I am not allowed to let Bob out when there is a summit meeting going on....the last thing I need is for him to cause another Valentine's day massacre.....

In memorium 9/11

Offline LordDresden

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 17, 2008, 05:35:56 AM »
I am not allowed to sing "The Night Chicago Died" around my friends before going into a desperate battle alone.  While it boosts my spirits and calms my nerves, it makes Molly, Michael, Charity, Thomas, Murphy, Elaine, Mouse, Mister, Susan, the Alphas, and the rest sick with worry.

On the other hand, humming it as I walk back in the door after winning said battle is a classy touch...

(Just try to imagine what sort of situation would have Harry walking off into a desperate battle, and all these people are staying behind to wait...that would be very strange.)

Offline Uilos

• Posty McPostington
  • The Snark Side of the Force
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 17, 2008, 05:39:51 AM »
I am not allowed to sing "The Night Chicago Died" around my friends before going into a desperate battle alone.  While it boosts my spirits and calms my nerves, it makes Molly, Michael, Charity, Thomas, Murphy, Elaine, Mouse, Mister, Susan, the Alphas, and the rest sick with worry.

You win
Quote from: Shecky
It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning. It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion.