Author Topic: One Word Story Game  (Read 26712 times)

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
Re: One Word Story Game
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline IIIMarconeIII

• Conversationalist
  • The Answer is ...42
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest
I sometimes wonder if the manufactures of foolproof items keep a fool on their payroll to test things.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi

Ever type with no "a" key on a keyboard...it sucks trust me

[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.h

Offline Simon Hogwood

• Conversationalist
  • Proud Dresdenarian
    • View Profile
    • Words of Wonderment
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 09:02:38 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest
Blogging his way through The Dresden Files (currently on hiatus).

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 09:44:35 PM »
*lol*

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline twinswin123

• Posty McPostington
  • It happens.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 10:21:09 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he
"You're going to kill us all!"

"Well you're ugly but we don't say that out loud."

"You've been naughty, go to my room!

Offline Sorryman105

• Posty McPostington
  • Come into the dungeon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2008, 01:27:46 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided
Forevermore we shall giggle and snicker in our rightful place, this place, OUR BAR!

Offline twinswin123

• Posty McPostington
  • It happens.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2008, 01:37:14 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not
"You're going to kill us all!"

"Well you're ugly but we don't say that out loud."

"You've been naughty, go to my room!

Offline Sorryman105

• Posty McPostington
  • Come into the dungeon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 02:10:31 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to
Forevermore we shall giggle and snicker in our rightful place, this place, OUR BAR!

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 03:27:51 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply
-John Lennon-

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline tagnizkur

• Conversationalist
  • 1 IN 88 The numbers grow!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather
My Sons Page, click to support us in the walk.
http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
Autism Speaks, Its Time to Listen.

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2008, 08:43:41 PM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to
-John Lennon-

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 05:55:45 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline tagnizkur

• Conversationalist
  • 1 IN 88 The numbers grow!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with the biggest, loudest dance-routines, he decided not to apply logic, rather to invoke vainglorious aboritions
My Sons Page, click to support us in the walk.
http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
Autism Speaks, Its Time to Listen.