Author Topic: One Word Story Game  (Read 26726 times)

Offline tagnizkur

• Conversationalist
  • 1 IN 88 The numbers grow!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
Re: One Word Story Game
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 11:48:58 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly
My Sons Page, click to support us in the walk.
http://www.walknowforautism.org/chicago/personal/brothersforlife
Autism Speaks, Its Time to Listen.

Offline Blaidd

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 01:31:56 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting

Offline IIIMarconeIII

• Conversationalist
  • The Answer is ...42
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2008, 08:10:33 PM »
Garfield
I sometimes wonder if the manufactures of foolproof items keep a fool on their payroll to test things.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi

Ever type with no "a" key on a keyboard...it sucks trust me

[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.h

Offline Sorryman105

• Posty McPostington
  • Come into the dungeon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he
Forevermore we shall giggle and snicker in our rightful place, this place, OUR BAR!

Offline JRBobC

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 06:22:38 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched
Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, PATIENCE IS A F***ING VIRTUE.  There, now I might be able to follow it.

Regarding Cover art: "You have no control. If you’re really lucky you get an art director who will let you use Vaseline when he bends you over." -Glen Cook

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 07:27:06 AM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in
"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 11:22:56 AM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline Simon Hogwood

• Conversationalist
  • Proud Dresdenarian
    • View Profile
    • Words of Wonderment
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 02:00:12 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for
Blogging his way through The Dresden Files (currently on hiatus).

Offline Beamer

• Conversationalist
  • Balance is the ultimate good
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 04:45:03 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 06:33:14 PM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated newsclip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting

"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-

Offline tagnizkur

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 06:05:36 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »

Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring
-John Lennon-

Offline tagnizkur

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious

Offline Heretic

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 08:05:14 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens
What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Offline IIIMarconeIII

• Conversationalist
  • The Answer is ...42
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »
Vindication awoke hungover, disgruntled and proceeded to emasculate another abbreviated news clip.  Exasperated with tiresome drivel constantly quoting Garfield he searched in vain for immaculate reporting.  Valiantly ignoring vivacious vixens with
I sometimes wonder if the manufactures of foolproof items keep a fool on their payroll to test things.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi

Ever type with no "a" key on a keyboard...it sucks trust me

[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.h