Author Topic: Any online Dresdenverse RPG group? *wink*  (Read 8663 times)

Offline Meowsan

• Participant
  • Meow... i mean.. Pizza!!!!
    • View Profile
Any online Dresdenverse RPG group? *wink*
« on: February 25, 2008, 06:08:50 PM »
hey hey.. am looking for online RPG group based on dresdenverse ... I'm all alone here!!!! invite me and i shall strike you a good bargain.

Offline Rechan

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Re: Any online Dresdenverse RPG group? *wink*
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 05:51:45 AM »
What system?

Offline Meowsan

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 10:49:27 AM »
hmmm any system i guess... depends on the group of cos

Offline Coios

• Participant
  • Pleuritude Total!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 01:06:07 PM »
hoo i would love that too i am in brazil and the books have not been translated to portuguese yet so most people dont know about the dresden files! i would join in a heart beat!!
"I told these guys last week I didn't want to buy a ring," I said. I glanced at Shiela. "See that? Witty under pressure. That was a Tolkien joke."

Offline Meowsan

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 04:34:14 PM »
yeah... i'm in Malaysia... finding a RPG group here is a Biatch. it's no longer that popular and mostly pple now a days are into computer games and Magic the Gathering. when i mentioned RPG they're like oh! which system?!(which translated to which game console system)

Offline IIIMarconeIII

• Conversationalist
  • The Answer is ...42
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 01:18:49 AM »
hey i am interested but i have never done a rpg group before
I sometimes wonder if the manufactures of foolproof items keep a fool on their payroll to test things.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi

Ever type with no "a" key on a keyboard...it sucks trust me

[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.h

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »
A bunch of us are on http://www.dresdenverse.com/

Its a forum based RPG, lots of fun.  You should checks it outs. :D
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline R00kie

• Participant
    • View Profile
    • Whirly Waffles
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:30:43 AM »
yeah... i'm in Malaysia... finding a RPG group here is a Biatch.
Last summer I discovered two seperate shop selling roleplaying stuff in Penang - so I know there are roleplayers in Malaysia. Unfortunately it was all D&D, but that qualifies as roleplaying too ;)

Of course if you can't find roleplayers there is an easy answer - create roleplayers. Why not introduce some new people to this great hobby?

Offline Meowsan

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 09:59:40 PM »
Last summer I discovered two seperate shop selling roleplaying stuff in Penang - so I know there are roleplayers in Malaysia. Unfortunately it was all D&D, but that qualifies as roleplaying too ;)

Of course if you can't find roleplayers there is an easy answer - create roleplayers. Why not introduce some new people to this great hobby?

it is very possible bout also almost as hard as trying to conjure up a firestorm during winter. RPG is now considered almost rare to the point that is it highly unlikely to find someone that will try to learn it from scratch. all thanks to cyber cafes and mmorps..

even magic the gathering is in a limited group reach here in malaysia... meant for the rich and richer now adays considereing the price of the boosters going up n up x_x

of cos there are some shops selling comics and rpgs stuffz but even the store owners said it's rare to have many new pple finding out about RPGs. and dresden files isn't yet a big thing here  :( and futher more it also meant that pple wanna do Dresden RPG must go through the whole 9 books which might take time unlesss they all wanna start out as someone really dunno much about the world like Call of C'thullu games. which is very possible. the prob still persist in finding pple interested. I've tried to look for Vampire the masquarade group too or anything romotely rpg like D&D or the AD&D..(sorry AD&D fans.. when through too many rules lawyers  in the past) been having the stores help me post up notices too.. no one called.. but currently i might have one friend that is interested though.. a veteran RPGer.. trying to pass him all me books.

but whoa! u been to penang? kewl!!!!! Where are you from? tell me!!! *tries some mind controling spells*

Offline Meowsan

• Participant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 10:06:47 PM »
oh btw i'm now gonna check out dresdenverse.com perhaps we all could go there to find out more about their RPG take on dresden's world. didn't do it cos i'm still trying to finish the books last time.. but..I just finished book 9 today!! woohooo! and i want more!!!!

yeah abit time consuming to go through 1 to 9 in one shot in a short period of time.. phew.. worth it !! each n every second of it!