Author Topic: What the White Council fears Harry will become in one picture.  (Read 1445 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Starborn wielding power over Outsiders, and Things from Demon Reach.

Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Second Aristh

• Posty McPostington
  • Numeromancer
    • View Profile
Re: What the White Council fears Harry will become in one picture.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 04:28:57 AM »
Only for the wizards enough in the know to know how much to worry.  ;D
We shall not fail or falter, we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools, and we will finish the job.--Winston Churchill

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 04:53:17 AM »
Only for the wizards enough in the know to know how much to worry.  ;D

haha true.  I actually love looking for pictures that make me think of the Dresden Files and like to share them. 
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 05:38:17 AM »
Thorned Marcone