Author Topic: Are these from an official publisher or fan art???  (Read 2129 times)

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
Are these from an official publisher or fan art???
« on: March 03, 2021, 06:14:55 PM »
Harry Dresden
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:50:24 AM by groinkick »
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Are these from an official publisher or fan art???
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 06:16:02 PM »
thomas
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:50:33 AM by groinkick »
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Blaze

• Cloak maker to Wizards.
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 01:46:17 AM »
These are pieces done by Mika. 

Priscellie knows best, but Mika did some art published in TDF role playing game, and has done much in the way of fan art.

That said, she is quite shy, and has asked that her art not be shared willy-nilly across the net.
Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 07:17:29 AM »
These are pieces done by Mika. 

Priscellie knows best, but Mika did some art published in TDF role playing game, and has done much in the way of fan art.

That said, she is quite shy, and has asked that her art not be shared willy-nilly across the net.

Oh ok.  Her work is brilliant.  She made Thomas exactly like I'd imagine him, and better than I imagined Harry.

Offline Blaze

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2021, 01:01:00 AM »
Her work on TDF is amazing.  You can find more of it on her Deviant Art account...  Just please do not copy and use it on the webs!  She will take it all down...  She is shy.

https://www.deviantart.com/mika-blackfield

Chi pò, non vò; chi vò, non pò; chi sà, non fà; chi fà, non sà; e così, male il mondo va.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2021, 05:54:27 AM »
Her work on TDF is amazing.  You can find more of it on her Deviant Art account...  Just please do not copy and use it on the webs!  She will take it all down...  She is shy.

https://www.deviantart.com/mika-blackfield

sweet, thank you.  I won't share them anywhere.

Offline Blaze

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2021, 01:08:36 PM »
Enjoy!