Author Topic: Harrys gone Grassroots (No spoilers Peace Talks)  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Gigglestomp

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
Harrys gone Grassroots (No spoilers Peace Talks)
« on: July 14, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »
I can't spoil peacetalks mostly because I only just started it. This was just a theory I had while I was listening and related more to Harry and the Merlins politics in general.

I wonder if, down the road, maybe in a hundred years, harry gets a suprise that he actually has a ton of support in the council, more even than the merlin.

The paranet is protecting the magical have-nots but its also a good way of discovering talent early and introducing them to the laws before it's too late. Harry could be responsible for a surge in Wizarding talent "officially" and with the old folks dieing out over stuff like with the war with the reds. It could be a grassroots political takeover of the council from a more efficiently recruited younger generation.  With Harry, Butters, and Elaine being heavy hitters in the paranet it woild stand to reason most of them would know of Harry or have even met him.

Offline Bad Alias

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
Re: Harrys gone Grassroots (No spoilers Peace Talks)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 08:24:12 PM »
"If it weren't for Harry Dresden, I'd be a warlock" is a pretty good reason to support him. Peace Talks:
(click to show/hide)