Author Topic: Another Weird for the Weird folk  (Read 3951 times)

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Another Weird for the Weird folk
« Reply #270 on: February 14, 2019, 10:59:59 AM »
@WF: Good riddiance to bad rubbish I say -_- . What's he gonna tell HR? That his Boss told him he needed to strighten up and fly right? The bum dosn't have a leg to stand on -_- .

@Dina: You know, I thought abought going to see it, but Marry Poppins was one of my altime favirote movies, and I'm really getting sick of these remakes -_- . I don't know, I'm up in the air about it.
He went to HR; but, as far as I know, they are not accepting much of his version of the truth.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Tempus Narrabo
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 15, 2019, 08:53:52 PM »
Sup Otlan :D

Nada. Been working on my first DnD map and trying to figure out a good story for it. I think I got one but I'm not 100% sure.

WF: Huh, well how about that, someone on your side. For me, that'd be a first. Hopfully he moves on with his life and finds a diffrent job, like being King of the Mole Men or something. Goof for you Warden n_nd .
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 16, 2019, 03:20:38 AM »
Good maen everyone!
Perhaps the man is going through a dark period and he will get better *crossing fingers*
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)