Author Topic: It's a Weird world  (Read 139095 times)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
  • Screw your courage to the sticking place...
    • View Profile
Re: It's a Weird world
« Reply #555 on: September 19, 2018, 11:39:12 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkY195lTL5E

*Is laughing so hard I can not breath.* XD !
Rest Well Mdodd, and Please Watch over Us...

Relinquo spes totus ye quisnam penetro hic...

Strong like bull, smart like tractor, smooth like brick - smell like goat!

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 25, 2018, 02:48:20 PM »
Good maen y'all. I guess Jim and Kitty are official now. There is a video thread around somewhere.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Ren

• Seriously?
  • AKA: Renmonster The Horgymeister
    • View Profile
    • The Forbidden Dojo 3-D Art
« Reply #557 on: September 25, 2018, 03:06:01 PM »
maen y'all, sorry I haven't been around, last week was super-rough for me on multiple levels.
Ironically the only thing going right is my physical health, though that still isn't super-great but
no more crippling eye-pain.
"Brain Makes My Math Hurt" - me

"Eeyore is my Totem Animal" - me

"Pants are overrated!" - me

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 25, 2018, 03:56:45 PM »
Good to hear about the eye-pain going away. Hang in there.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 25, 2018, 07:40:57 PM »
*Hugs Ren.*

Just had a job interview a couple of hours ago. Man you forget how nerve racking they can be -_- .

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 25, 2018, 09:57:38 PM »
Hi people!
Otlan, I hope the interview went well. Now, just chill and do something you enjoy.
Ren, sorry about difficult things, but I am glad about your health. How are the plans for the new treatment? (((((((((Renmonster))))))))))

Also sorry I was absent myself. I am having a few very busy days (nothing wrong, I am just in something like an examination board and for a few days more I will barely have time for myself. But I wish everyone lots of good maens!
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Ren

• Seriously?
  • AKA: Renmonster The Horgymeister
    • View Profile
    • The Forbidden Dojo 3-D Art
« Reply #561 on: September 25, 2018, 10:29:24 PM »
I got the new Eye-drops yesterday, ironically I don't need them anymore...but I'll use them for this week to help speed up the healing process.
Meantime I'm even closer to losing my current job thanks to attendance so I have decided to be proactive and look for other options; specifically going to reach out an Organization called "USaid" that does a lot of work in 3rd World Countries...get out of the States and do some work that actually helps other people and doesn't involve sitting behind a desk, chained to a phone/computer all day...8P
"Brain Makes My Math Hurt" - me

"Eeyore is my Totem Animal" - me

"Pants are overrated!" - me

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 25, 2018, 10:41:44 PM »
Hi people!
Otlan, I hope the interview went well. Now, just chill and do something you enjoy.
Ren, sorry about difficult things, but I am glad about your health. How are the plans for the new treatment? (((((((((Renmonster))))))))))

Also sorry I was absent myself. I am having a few very busy days (nothing wrong, I am just in something like an examination board and for a few days more I will barely have time for myself. But I wish everyone lots of good maens!

I hope so too Dina, I seriously need a job -_- . What have you been examining?

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 25, 2018, 10:44:22 PM »
I got the new Eye-drops yesterday, ironically I don't need them anymore...but I'll use them for this week to help speed up the healing process.
Meantime I'm even closer to losing my current job thanks to attendance so I have decided to be proactive and look for other options; specifically going to reach out an Organization called "USaid" that does a lot of work in 3rd World Countries...get out of the States and do some work that actually helps other people and doesn't involve sitting behind a desk, chained to a phone/computer all day...8P

*Sends you a care package, including a piff helmet and exploer outfit, ten cases of masqito replent, a machate and a guide that speaks every known language and sevreal known only to monkeys.*

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 25, 2018, 10:51:54 PM »
Hi again
Otlan, I will be examining people. Students who are applying to a teaching assistant position. It involved several days of preparation (deciding criteria and such things), then we had a written...exam,  for saying something. And then we will have to conduct some oral interviews and then analyzing all the resumés.

Ren, glad about your eyes. Sorry about the job but perhaps you can keep it! Also, be careful. Leaving in the Third World is not great.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 25, 2018, 11:16:06 PM »
Hi again
Otlan, I will be examining people. Students who are applying to a teaching assistant position. It involved several days of preparation (deciding criteria and such things), then we had a written...exam,  for saying something. And then we will have to conduct some oral interviews and then analyzing all the resumés.

Ren, glad about your eyes. Sorry about the job but perhaps you can keep it! Also, be careful. Leaving in the Third World is not great.

Oh...wrong...wr9ng kind of exami ation then...hehehe....*quickly hides all my surgical tools and parphnalia.*

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 25, 2018, 11:21:18 PM »
LOL, yes  :)

I've been "examining" flies the few past days, trying to do the most I could before the other thing began.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 25, 2018, 11:26:29 PM »
Why are you studying flies again? We already know that they're nothing but disease carrying winged vermin. Much like the common pigeon. What are you hopeing to learn from them?

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 25, 2018, 11:38:11 PM »
My flies are not disease carrying! *is offended*

I mainly study them for two reasons: generic basic biology (what you learn about a species can be useful to understand other species) and agriculture research (those flies ruin many fruits and it is useful to find ways to combat them without using awful chemicals)
Missing you, Md 

Offline Otlan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 25, 2018, 11:42:15 PM »
My flies are not disease carrying! *is offended*

I mainly study them for two reasons: generic basic biology (what you learn about a species can be useful to understand other species) and agriculture research (those flies ruin many fruits and it is useful to find ways to combat them without using awful chemicals)

Maby yours arn't, but meany flies in the wild are. Are yours fruit flys or house flies?

Ahhh, your working on better ways of killing them n.n ! I much approve of this reserch n_nd !