Author Topic: Disproof  (Read 14716 times)

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
Re: Disproof
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2018, 06:04:50 PM »
You must have enough spiritual space for it, woj cited as one of the reasons Harry did not get the lady mantle, no room left for it.
Mark that one of the things Lea did with Molly is letting her handle more and more magic, making room.

Murphy was in clear view of anyone when the Lady mantles were transferred, Maeve did not think she was a suitable candidate either. (otherwise she would have killed her).

Agreed,  plus she was as close as Molly when the mantle was transferred and the mantle goes to the next suitable candidate, didn't go to Murphy, went to Molly..   In my view making Murphy eventually Mab defeats the main reason for which her fans claim to love her, Murphy the ordinary vanilla human...  Yes, she is smart, brave, and a good shot, but that doesn't make her a candidate for eventually becoming the Queen of Winter.   I also think she'd make a terrible Lady because of her views, and Mab would find a way for her to die.

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2018, 06:15:28 PM »
Mab defeats the main reason for which her fans claim to love her, Murphy the ordinary vanilla human...

Don't restrict me into that position.
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2018, 06:45:19 PM »
Don't restrict me into that position.

I am not, just stating the biggest justification for her character by most of her fans, the vanilla human foil for Harry, especially when Michael isn't around.

Offline groinkick

• Posty McPostington
  • Strike first. Strike Hard. No Mercy! - Cobra Kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2018, 07:33:41 PM »
I also think she'd make a terrible Lady because of her views, and Mab would find a way for her to die.

Which views are those? 
Stole this from Reginald because it was so well put, and is true for me as well.

"I love this place. It was a beacon in the dark and I couldn't have made it through some of the most maddening years of my life without some great people here."  Thank you Griff and others who took up the torch.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2018, 09:09:08 PM »
Agreed,  plus she was as close as Molly when the mantle was transferred and the mantle goes to the next suitable candidate, didn't go to Murphy, went to Molly..   In my view making Murphy eventually Mab defeats the main reason for which her fans claim to love her, Murphy the ordinary vanilla human...  Yes, she is smart, brave, and a good shot, but that doesn't make her a candidate for eventually becoming the Queen of Winter.   I also think she'd make a terrible Lady because of her views, and Mab would find a way for her to die.
She would make a fine lady as soon as she understood the necessity of her function and she dedicated herself to it. A far better lady than both Maeve and Lilly anyway. If she had the spiritual space to harbour the mantle that is.
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]