Author Topic: Nathan Hendricks  (Read 5939 times)

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Nathan Hendricks
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 11:31:29 AM »
Ooh, I had never heard that rumor.
Butcher could add much to the humor.
And, Dragonlance could use an exhumer.
For there to be something new for this consumer.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 01:11:27 PM »
Have you considered Rai, Nathan Summers is Cables natural Name... and we have Baby Alison Ann Summers in the story here. Hendricks or Marcone, we have a source for a future 'Nathan Summers' lol. Nathan Hendricks just doesn't sound right though i'll tell you what.
Quote from: A. Lanning
I'm sorry, My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions.
Quote from: C Chaplin
...And so as long as men die, Liberty will never perish.

Offline Kindler

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 02:23:53 PM »
We all know his first name is "Cujo."

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 04:00:02 PM »
Well, that is what I've been basically saying, despite the title of the thread.
That Marcone's first name is actually Nathan. That his last name is tied up with Summers/Winters.
And, going with my previous theories, that he is Harry and Murphy's son, with Murphy==Mab at some point.

The reason why Cable entered into this in the first place was because I was describing my vision of Marcone's place as Harry's son and how he fits in the timeline and what his ultimate goal is.  Perhaps the goal was to take out a nemfected or evil father, avert a Outside win, etc.  Wardenferry then suggested what I was describing was something akin to Xmen's Cable. That was when I started researching Cable and found out Cable's first name was Nathan.  I remembered someone's name was Nathan.  And, it was either Marcone's or Hendricks.  And, then I was wondering if perhaps it was Marcone's and not Hendricks and it got leaked to Priscellie but with some ambiguity regarding exactly whose first name it was.

As I previously stated and consistent with my theories, Allison Ann Summers could be Marcone's daughter if in fact Marcone is fashioned in some way after Xmen's Cable's, Nathan Summers.  I guess I should allow for Hendricks too, but I'm more focused on Marcone.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 04:18:27 PM by raidem »
"That's it???  It's really that simple? 
LIES!  Damn lies!  It's a cover up!
WOJ: http://www.paranetonline.com/index.php/topic,21772.0.html

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 04:44:39 PM »
No, no. I'm saying if he's modeled after Cable, His MOM would be Alison Summers, not the other way around. Cable comes from the future but his parents were born in the present...

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2017, 06:05:42 PM »
Well, that is a new spin on things.  So you're saying maybe Hendricks or marcone, whoever is named Nathan, or whoever is modeled after cable, is the son of Allison Ann Summers.

I need to read the bit about Allison Ann summers in gp.  She always stood out, so she seems important.  We at the time thought she was aurora's daughter but since we learned the lady can't have sex, we are left with a potential connection to summer.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:11:06 PM by raidem »

Offline jonas

• Posty McPostington
  • Surpassed Ms. Duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2017, 06:25:29 PM »
Well, that is a new spin on things.  So you're saying maybe Hendricks or marcone, whoever is named Nathan, or whoever is modeled after cable, is the son of Allison Ann Summers.

I need to read the bit about Allison Ann summers in gp.  She always stood out, so she seems important.  We at the time thought she was aurora's daughter but since we learned the lady can't have sex, we are left with a potential connection to summer.
Crap, need to update that in my head too lol. I hadn't thought of that before.

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2017, 11:31:37 PM »
“You have a good heart, Harry Dresden,” Michael said, a fierce grin stretching his mouth. He stepped close to my side, facing the same direction as I. “God will smile on this choice.”

The above is Michael's statement regarding Harry's choice to follow Agatha into her domain to save the children including Allison Ann Summers.

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2017, 10:39:33 AM »
Harry probably said something appropriately snarky. He usually does when G-O-D gets mentioned.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline SerScot

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2017, 01:47:22 PM »
The reason why I ask this is because in a thread where I discussed that Marcone was descended from Harry and Murphy, and that his origin was in time traveling etc, someone mentioned a similarity between what I was asserting and the Xmen character Cable.  So I did research into Cable and his name was Nathan Summers, with an alias of Nathan Winters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_(comics)
Notable aliases   
Nathan Winters, Nathan Dayspring, Askani'son, Soldier X, Chosen One, Traveler

So, I was trying to link Marcone with this Cable guy who looks like this...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_(comics)

I took the impression that the Section on Marcone was all about him, so I saw Nathan in the section and wondered if it was Marcone's name.  It should be noted that Priscellie's herself in Reddit disputed this and argued that it was in fact Hendrick's name and not Marcone's.  Now, if there is no in book, direct woj from Jim via video, reddit, twitter, I'm going to propose that there exists a possibility that Marcone's first name is Nathan, that it slipped out, that someone wasn't suppose to let it slip out, and there is a cover up to that fact.  :)

This reminds me of the Time Traveling Harry is all the Characters in the Dresden Files theory
"Maybe there will be a laundry emergency at the Carpenter house, and Harry shows up with detergent saying, 'I am Harry of the White Council. And I come back to you now at the turn of the TideTM.'" -  Vairelome 9/25/2011

Mab =/= Molly

Malcom =/= KotC

Offline raidem

• Posty McPostington
  • Duck's Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2017, 02:15:47 PM »
I didn't say Harry is marcone nor did I say all.  Your statement reminds me of an easy way to slander something by using all when that was never the case.