Author Topic: Has any one stated up a more up to date winter/knight (eg. Cold days, skin games  (Read 2120 times)

Offline JackGiv

• Lurker
    • View Profile
The sidhe mantles in cold days and skin game seem different than how they are written in the dfrpg. Has there been a more accurate template written up, including the winter mantles mind altering ability?

Offline Taran

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Chip
Welcome to the board,

The templates are guidelines.  I think you can add what ever fits to the mantle. The description in YS basically states that you can take what you want: "other options abound. "

Sponsored UnSeelie Magic might encompass mind magic.  Although I can't remember where the mantle altered a person's mind.   Can you refresh my memory? 

Strength
Toughness
Speed
Marked by power
Glamours.  (Harry probably doesn't have glamours though)

Would all be parts of the mantle as well.   I'm not sure recovery was an actual part of the mantle.  I suppose it was but with compels on the high concept to represent the fact that the mantle just numbed pain but didn't actually heal anything.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:04:28 PM by Taran »

Offline wardenferry419

• Posty McPostington
  • Can I get a Hells Bells !!!!
    • View Profile
While I think the mantle has some core elements; it may be adaptable to the attributes of its holder.
Make Mine Butcher!
Who do I have to turn to ice to get a whiskey on the rocks?

Offline JackGiv

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Cheers, by mind altering I meant the mantle effecting the personality of the user, harry's fear of becoming just like lyord Slade

Offline Taran

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
    • Chip
Cheers, by mind altering I meant the mantle effecting the personality of the user, harry's fear of becoming just like lyord Slade

This would be a compel on the winter mantle aspect.