Author Topic: Murphy in Peace Talks (WoJ spoilers)  (Read 72742 times)

Offline DonBugen

• Conversationalist
  • All hours are midnight now.
    • View Profile
Re: Murphy in Peace Talks (WoJ spoilers)
« Reply #315 on: September 02, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »
Mira, I agree with huangjimmy, Mr. Death, and the rest in regards to this theory you've posed, that Nicodemus wouldn't have ordered Butters' death and attempted to trap Dresden unless he thought that the swords were in play.  That's completely out of character.  Nicodemus has already shown that he'll go to extraordinary lengths for personal vengeance, and he's also shown that he doesn't think much about killing people - it's just a task to be done.  Butters would have been a threat to the heist; he might not like Marcone, but I'm sure he would alert Marcone's people if it meant stopping Nicodemus Archleone.  And to be honest, I'm slightly miffed that you hijacked my argument and used it to further yours, which I don't agree with; it's kind of made my arguments to the rest fall unanswered.

Jimmy:  I hear what you're saying about Nicodemus' "trustworthiness".  I'd like to state again that Nicodemus is a person who lies excellently when he feels the necessity to and tells the truth when he doesn't.  He has no shame of his actions, and quite frankly talks about himself, his motivations, and his beliefs without any sort of obfuscation.  However, I don't take his words here as truth because he's such a trustworthy boy scout; I take his words as truth because to actually have the Genoskwa kill Harry at this point would mean losing a critical part of his team, with no replacement.  And if this job is so essential to his long-term goals as to kill his daughter and lover over, then he would not throw it away just to stick the knife in Harry a day early. 

Mr. Death:  You hadn't replied to my assertion before that on Harry's death, a freed Bonnie could also give testimony on the pure facts of what had occurred.  She knows everything that Harry knows, would be freed upon his death, and Mab is aware of her.  Even though she doesn't understand the context of the knowledge she has ("Pancakes are inanimate!!") she always could report accurately all the sounds of the past fifteen minutes, for example.

Furthermore, I want to also mention that there's other evidence that there would be witnesses to this exchange.  The reason Harry closes the gate back to Marcone's vault right before he tackles the Gate of Ice is because he's fairly certain that Nicodemus would try some sort of underhanded assault deep in Hades' realm, where Mab was unlikely to have witnesses.  Look at this in the reverse:  If Harry was in more danger because there would not be witnesses here, then there must be a measure of safety in the real world because there could be witnesses.  And again, I don't think that Nicodemus would be so reckless to jeopardize his entire enterprise on the chance that Mab doesn't have some way of verifying whether or not he's being treacherous, just to kill Harry a day ahead of time.  If this job is important enough to kill Deidre for, it's important enough to not make stupid risks for personal vengeance.

Offline Mira

• Needs A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 02, 2017, 10:57:09 PM »
Mira, I agree with huangjimmy, Mr. Death, and the rest in regards to this theory you've posed, that Nicodemus wouldn't have ordered Butters' death and attempted to trap Dresden unless he thought that the swords were in play.  That's completely out of character.  Nicodemus has already shown that he'll go to extraordinary lengths for personal vengeance, and he's also shown that he doesn't think much about killing people - it's just a task to be done.  Butters would have been a threat to the heist; he might not like Marcone, but I'm sure he would alert Marcone's people if it meant stopping Nicodemus Archleone.  And to be honest, I'm slightly miffed that you hijacked my argument and used it to further yours, which I don't agree with; it's kind of made my arguments to the rest fall unanswered.

I thought I was underscoring your arguments, because you did a very good job of proving my points...
No, it is completely in character..  Nic wouldn't have jeopardized deliberately his bargain with Mab by ordering Harry to do something he knew he'd find a way not to do, i.e. killing of Butters.  Aside from that there were other ways to deal with Butters..  If Harry couldn't do it, Murphy would have been able to talk some sense into him so the mission wouldn't have been blown, so that is a bogus argument.. We have to take Nic at his word, he set the events in front of Michael's house up to take out a Sword because he had an opening to do so by Murphy's feelings about the mission of the Knights and her sneaking one along with her..  Ordinarily that not only got rid of a Sword, but put him at great advantage over a now isolated Harry on the mission, what he didn't foresee was the action/risk that Uriel was willing to take to make sure the mission was a success..  The whole idea that this was such a hush hush thing is blown out of the water by the series of events, as Harry pointed out at the end, the spinning  about the explosions the removal/clean up of the bodies engineered by Mab and Marcone, the whole operation was years in the making... I am willing to bet as well, that Mab would have found a way for Butters to remain safe, his death would affect Harry, which would in turn screw up what she was trying to do...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:04:06 PM by Mira »

Offline DonBugen

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 02, 2017, 11:55:42 PM »
Quote from: Mira
I thought I was underscoring your arguments, because you did a very good job of proving my points...
Just slightly miffed.  Minimiffed.  I just kinda felt like everyone lumped us up together, and the points you made weren't the ones I had intended.  Not really your fault.
Nic wouldn't have jeopardized deliberately his bargain with Mab by ordering Harry to do something he knew he'd find a way not to do, i.e. killing of Butters.
Ah, but this is exactly what he would do.  By giving Harry a command that is integral to their heist, yet he knows Dresden absolutely will not do, Nicodemus is cornering Harry into having to choose whether to let Butters die or betray Mab.  He's out-maneuvering Harry.
If Harry couldn't do it, Murphy would have been able to talk some sense into him so the mission wouldn't have been blown, so that is a bogus argument..
Not so.  Simply getting his agreement to talk couldn't be considered as successful of a resolution as killing him; dead men don't speak, after all.  It's possible that Dresden could have convinced Nicodemus to either let him cast his sleep spell on Butters to make him unconscious for the duration of the heist, or to take him prisoner surrounded by Nick's goon squad, but I doubt he would accept those as an alternate plan.  Harry didn't seem to think that it was worth trying.
We have to take Nic at his word, he set the events in front of Michael's house up to take out a Sword because he had an opening to do so by Murphy's feelings about the mission of the Knights and her sneaking one along with her.. 
We have to talk here about what is probable and what is improbable.

It's almost certain that Nicodemus had Anduriel following Harry and co. and listening in wherever he could.  So Nicodemus would have known all about who Butters was, how close they were, and also the friendship that they once had and Butters' distrust.  So it's probable that when the tracing spell was discovered and Dresden is suddenly gung-ho on killing this spy, Nicodemus puts two and two together to figure out who the spy is, and recognizes his opportunity to trap Dresden and get another retainer less likely to sabotage the job.  Plus, there's always the chance that Karrin will bring a sword in, and she's clearly manipulable.

However, it's extremely improbable that Anduriel overheard Karrin saying she wasn't going to bring the sword, assumed that she would TOTALLY bring the sword, then had Genoskwa beat Harry up anticipating that Butters would attach a magical doo-dad to Harry's bandages and listen in so that he could send them on a wild chase across Chicago,  all in order to pin them right before the one place that they would find refuge so that Karrin would pull out her sword and threaten them, so Nick and Gen could manipulate her into thinking the only way out would be to weaken it.

I mean, there's one thing about thinking a few steps ahead and taking advantage of the situation that presents itself.  This is thinking about twenty steps ahead, counting for actions from people he doesn't know well and assuming they'll take actions that even their friends are surprised about.  Nicodemus is a schemer, but this is attributing a godlike level of scheming.  Now, I'm not saying that this is completely out of the realm of possibility, but a claim this outrageous demands extraordinary evidence.  And considering that Nicodemus doesn't even seem either know or have remembered Waldo Butters' name, I doubt he has him that psychoanalyzed.  Karrin, sure.  But not the resourceful little rabbit, the Little Doctor.
I am willing to bet as well, that Mab would have found a way for Butters to remain safe, his death would affect Harry, which would in turn screw up what she was trying to do...
Wait, Mab?  Queen of Air and Darkness, lower her dignity enough to rescue a mortal from the consequences of his own actions?  Just in order to make her Knight feel better?  I sincerely doubt that she would even see the point in this.  Mopiness does not become the Winter Knight.

Offline huangjimmy108

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 03, 2017, 01:54:50 AM »

Jimmy:  I hear what you're saying about Nicodemus' "trustworthiness".  I'd like to state again that Nicodemus is a person who lies excellently when he feels the necessity to and tells the truth when he doesn't.  He has no shame of his actions, and quite frankly talks about himself, his motivations, and his beliefs without any sort of obfuscation.  However, I don't take his words here as truth because he's such a trustworthy boy scout; I take his words as truth because to actually have the Genoskwa kill Harry at this point would mean losing a critical part of his team, with no replacement.  And if this job is so essential to his long-term goals as to kill his daughter and lover over, then he would not throw it away just to stick the knife in Harry a day early. 

Mr. Death:  You hadn't replied to my assertion before that on Harry's death, a freed Bonnie could also give testimony on the pure facts of what had occurred.  She knows everything that Harry knows, would be freed upon his death, and Mab is aware of her.  Even though she doesn't understand the context of the knowledge she has ("Pancakes are inanimate!!") she always could report accurately all the sounds of the past fifteen minutes, for example.

Furthermore, I want to also mention that there's other evidence that there would be witnesses to this exchange.  The reason Harry closes the gate back to Marcone's vault right before he tackles the Gate of Ice is because he's fairly certain that Nicodemus would try some sort of underhanded assault deep in Hades' realm, where Mab was unlikely to have witnesses.  Look at this in the reverse:  If Harry was in more danger because there would not be witnesses here, then there must be a measure of safety in the real world because there could be witnesses.  And again, I don't think that Nicodemus would be so reckless to jeopardize his entire enterprise on the chance that Mab doesn't have some way of verifying whether or not he's being treacherous, just to kill Harry a day ahead of time.  If this job is important enough to kill Deidre for, it's important enough to not make stupid risks for personal vengeance.

In the case of witnesses, in fact Mab still have eyes in the underworld. Hades is Mab's collaborator after all, and with Hecate's and Hades's old relationship, it is likely that Hades stream everything live directly to Arctis Tor. From what I can tell, Mab unable to witness things is just empty talk on Harry's part. Harry's value to Nick is to help him pass the gate of ice. If there is any time Nick would try some backstabbing, it would be after the gate of ice. Whether Mab is looking or not, that aught be the time. In other words, Harry close the NN door as insurance, not because he is feeling insecure due to Mab unable to watch over him anymore. Harry is insecure, because simple common sense tells him that the showdown time is coming near. Whether or not Mab is watching has little bearing on the matter.

Anyway, the "no replacement" part is a problem. If Harry truly has broken the deal and the truce, Mab is bound by her word to replace Harry. Nick even specifically mention this if I remember correctly. Obviously Harry agrees with that assessment otherwise he'll call Nick's bullshit on the spot.

Killing Harry before the gate of ice will only be an inconvenience. Nick would have to inform Mab about Harry's breach of contract and demand compensation. This will take some time but not too much and Harry's replacement may or may not be worse compare to Harry. In exchange, Nick could get rid of Harry, a sure dangerous element whom Nick has a personal grudge with. Harry knows about the Noose and he almost manage to kill Nick once. Chances are high that Nick might decide that killing Harry is worth it even with the hassle involve.

If this is indeed what is running inside Nick's head at the time, Murphy's interference, whether or not it is planned by Nicodemous from the start, would most certainly draws Nick's attention. Nick will shift his target from Harry to Murphy, because as I said before Murphy is a tempting target herself, because at any time she can become a KoTC. However, if Murphy choose not to appear, Nick will never grow merciful and simply let things go. He'll do as much damage and dealt as much hurt as possible. Killing Harry is the simplest and the most obvious alternative if Murphy isn't there to grab Nick's Aggro.

So the important question is this: "Does Harry's action violated the deal and truce?"

If the answer is yes, Harry is no longer irreplaceable, and he can be killed. If the answer is no, Harry is indeed safe from Nick at the time.

The actions and words of Harry, Murphy, Butters, Bob, Michael and Uriel  indicated that: yes, Harry has indeed broken the deal. So much so that he need to accept almost being killed by Nicodemous as the"Quid pro Quo" for his own transgressions. Unless all of them are idiots and only Nick understand the rules of the game, then Harry indeed broken the deal.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 02:42:48 AM by huangjimmy108 »
But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil, damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness . . .
    . . . which could obviously be redeemed only by passing through the fiery, cleansing inferno of a wizardly digestive tract.

Offline peregrine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 03, 2017, 02:45:54 AM »
Who says that Bonnie becomes free if Harry dies? 

Offline KurtinStGeorge

• Posty McPostington
  • Oh no, there goes Tokyo
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 03, 2017, 03:23:05 AM »
Wait, Mab?  Queen of Air and Darkness, lower her dignity enough to rescue a mortal from the consequences of his own actions?  Just in order to make her Knight feel better?  I sincerely doubt that she would even see the point in this.  Mopiness does not become the Winter Knight.

I've got to agree with you.  If her mortal champion isn't capable of looking after his mortal friends; well, that really isn't her problem is it?
Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx

Offline DonBugen

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 03, 2017, 03:25:13 AM »
Huangjimmy:  totally agree with your analysis on the results of what would happen if Harry breaks the deal.

I don't, though, agree with your assessment on Harry closing the door to Chicago being about Mab not being able to observe what happens.  Mostly because Harry argues it.
Quote from:
“Sure,” I said. “See, the way I figure it, after I get you through this gate, I’ve got exactly zero utility to you people. It would be a great time for you to stick a knife in my back.”

“That wasn’t the plan,” Nicodemus said.

“Yeah, you’re such a Boy Scout, Nick,” I said, “with the best of intentions. But for the sake of argument, let’s say you weren’t. Let’s say you were a treacherous bastard who would enjoy seeing me dead. Let’s say you realized that here, in the most secure portion of the Underworld, the demesne of a major Power, there’d be no way for Mab to directly observe what you do. Let’s say your plan all along was to kill me and leave me here in the Underworld, maybe even try to pin the whole thing on me so that you don’t have to worry about the client, later—you could just let him tangle with Mab, sit back on your evil ass, and laugh yourself sick over it.”
So Harry says that if Mab can't directly observe and prove otherwise, that she would have to take Nick's word and take it up with Hades.  Now, we know that would never happen due to their back-room dealings, but this illustrates the deal.

This means also that Mab must be keeping tabs on what happens elsewhere, either personally or through a trusted servant.  She's got a few of those.

Quote from: huangjimmy108
The actions and words of Harry, Murphy, Butters, Bob, Michael and Uriel  indicated that: yes, Harry has indeed broken the deal. So much so that he need to accept almost being killed by Nicodemous as the"Quid pro Quo" for his own transgressions. Unless all of them are idiots and only Nick understand the rules of the game, then Harry indeed broken the deal.
I argued against your assertion about Harry, Karrin, Butters, and Michael.  I even addressed the "pro forma quid pro quo" quip that you cling to as complete evidence .  To the best of my knowledge, you never responded to these, but are still holding them as reliable references.  Is there some sort of hidden evidence that you have which you've never shared, or are you just declining to listen to my argument or declining to respond to it?

With that being said, who's left?  Uriel?  Bob?  Bob isn't even in the scene at this point - he was last playing with Binder's chaps while being a lion, and we don't see him again until he follows Butters as he drives Karrin to the hospital.  As for Uriel, Michael has people to save - Karrin, for one.  Harry, too - either Harry's going to attack Nick in order to save Karrin, or Nick is going to command him to kill Butters again.  Either way, Harry is far from in the clear at this point.  Taking Michael's offer means that he completely agrees to let all three of them go. 

Besides, in Ghost Story, Uriel stated that due to his duty of protecting freedom of choice, he is only given permission to correct a lie from the enemy in specific cases - that's what made his seven words to Dresden in the bottom of Demonreach so significant.    How do you expect Uriel to act if Nicodemus is deceiving Michael?  I mean, honestly.  As Uriel can't correct a lie, what else could he really say other than "You don't need to do this; you've done enough." ?

You keep pointing to these people and saying, "Look, you're wrong - this is no deception; Nicodemus is really trying to kill them all because they all think they're going to be killed!!  There's no way they could be deceived!"  When we're talking about a scenario in which I'm arguing that Nicodemus is deceiving everyone into believing he's going to kill Harry, and keeping the one person familiar enough with Mab's judgement and fae law shut up,, an argument like the one you're posing is a non sequitur.  You need something more substantial than "They all believe it!" when my claim is "They're being deceived."

I've given you ample evidence for why each would be acting the way that they do in this scene if there is a ploy going on.  I've given you evidence for each individual character, plus I've given you the evidence that the Genoskwa provided, which covers the situation entirely.  I've given you evidence for why Nicodemus would not want to risk Dresden's death unless he was absolutely, 100% positive that Harry was treacherous.  You need to provide something more to back up your claim.  And by the way - the argument you keep mocking, stating about "we should trust Nick's words because he said so" is your strawman argument, not mine.  It's also, to the best of my knowledge, not Mira's - not exactly.  Please stop using it when debating.

This is not lunacy.  This is common sense.

Oh, and Peregrine - Mab says that Bonnie becomes free if Harry dies.
Gooseflesh erupted along my arms. She was talking about Maggie. My daughter.

“She’s out of this,” I said in a whisper. “She’s protected.”

“Not from this,” Mab said, her tone remote. “Not from a being created of your own essence, just as she is. Your death will bring a deadly creature into the world, my Knight—one who knows all that you know of your allies. Lovers. Family.”
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:37:29 AM by DonBugen »

Offline forumghost

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 03, 2017, 04:19:25 AM »
Urgh, and once again I'm reminded that a literal platoon of Angels, (apparently with their boss Uriel on speed-dial) are completely and utterly useless as bodyguards...

Why were they even put their again? To improve the Feng-sue?

"We can't stop Denarians from literally standing outside and sending an army in. We can't stop Intellect spirits from coming in, Maggie and Mouse even have to slay their own Under-Bed Monster- But dudes, we're totally protecting this place, honest!"

Offline huangjimmy108

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 03, 2017, 06:53:08 AM »
Huangjimmy:  totally agree with your analysis on the results of what would happen if Harry breaks the deal.

I don't, though, agree with your assessment on Harry closing the door to Chicago being about Mab not being able to observe what happens.  Mostly because Harry argues it.So Harry says that if Mab can't directly observe and prove otherwise, that she would have to take Nick's word and take it up with Hades.  Now, we know that would never happen due to their back-room dealings, but this illustrates the deal.

This means also that Mab must be keeping tabs on what happens elsewhere, either personally or through a trusted servant.  She's got a few of those.
I argued against your assertion about Harry, Karrin, Butters, and Michael.  I even addressed the "pro forma quid pro quo" quip that you cling to as complete evidence .  To the best of my knowledge, you never responded to these, but are still holding them as reliable references.  Is there some sort of hidden evidence that you have which you've never shared, or are you just declining to listen to my argument or declining to respond to it?

With that being said, who's left?  Uriel?  Bob?  Bob isn't even in the scene at this point - he was last playing with Binder's chaps while being a lion, and we don't see him again until he follows Butters as he drives Karrin to the hospital.  As for Uriel, Michael has people to save - Karrin, for one.  Harry, too - either Harry's going to attack Nick in order to save Karrin, or Nick is going to command him to kill Butters again.  Either way, Harry is far from in the clear at this point.  Taking Michael's offer means that he completely agrees to let all three of them go. 

Besides, in Ghost Story, Uriel stated that due to his duty of protecting freedom of choice, he is only given permission to correct a lie from the enemy in specific cases - that's what made his seven words to Dresden in the bottom of Demonreach so significant.    How do you expect Uriel to act if Nicodemus is deceiving Michael?  I mean, honestly.  As Uriel can't correct a lie, what else could he really say other than "You don't need to do this; you've done enough." ?

You keep pointing to these people and saying, "Look, you're wrong - this is no deception; Nicodemus is really trying to kill them all because they all think they're going to be killed!!  There's no way they could be deceived!"  When we're talking about a scenario in which I'm arguing that Nicodemus is deceiving everyone into believing he's going to kill Harry, and keeping the one person familiar enough with Mab's judgement and fae law shut up,, an argument like the one you're posing is a non sequitur.  You need something more substantial than "They all believe it!" when my claim is "They're being deceived."

I've given you ample evidence for why each would be acting the way that they do in this scene if there is a ploy going on.  I've given you evidence for each individual character, plus I've given you the evidence that the Genoskwa provided, which covers the situation entirely.  I've given you evidence for why Nicodemus would not want to risk Dresden's death unless he was absolutely, 100% positive that Harry was treacherous.  You need to provide something more to back up your claim.  And by the way - the argument you keep mocking, stating about "we should trust Nick's words because he said so" is your strawman argument, not mine.  It's also, to the best of my knowledge, not Mira's - not exactly.  Please stop using it when debating.

This is not lunacy.  This is common sense.

Don. Do you know why I keep pointing that they all believed it? Because in the end, that is all that we can determine for certain.

True, you can explain why Michael may be in error. You can explain why Harry could be fooled and so on. But I also can explain why Nicodemous's words can't be trusted. We can argue back and forth without end.

What does this mean?

It means, all of that is just our own supposition without true evidence. We are trying to guess the inner workings of the characters mind through their actions, but those actions are limited by the pages of the book. We don't have enough information. it is hardly precise and reliable, not to mention all of those information are filtered through Harry's perception. The book does not tell us who is lying, who is sincere, who is sincere but mistaken, who is not sincere but mistaken enough to end up as looking sincere and so on. We rely based on our own interpretation and perception for those.

Sadly, this is the limit of first person PoV. It is all too easy to suit the facts to fit our theory. In the end, we need to make a choice who to believe. Are we going to believe the likes of Nicodemous, or are we going to believe the group consisting of Murphy, Harry, Michael and Butters.

Without the support of solid facts like a direct WoJ. If the choice is about whom to be believed. Who you can trust. I stand on my statement that anyone who choose to trust in Nick under such circumstances is a lunatic.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:59:27 AM by huangjimmy108 »
But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil, damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness . . .
    . . . which could obviously be redeemed only by passing through the fiery, cleansing inferno of a wizardly digestive tract.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 03, 2017, 06:56:53 AM »
Or has accepted a coin?
WG+++: The White God is Mister.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline huangjimmy108

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 03, 2017, 07:11:01 AM »
Or has accepted a coin?

Or that, yes.

Furthermore, believing in Nicodemous makes Harry and co look like idiots. It makes Harry and the rest of team good, into an MC who manage to win and triumph only from sheer plot armor.

It turns JB's masterpiece into a mere third rate light novels you can fine on RRL.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 07:20:49 AM by huangjimmy108 »

Offline DonBugen

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 03, 2017, 07:19:28 AM »
You know, I didn't really expect the answer to truly be "I have no other evidence, but I'm going to ignore yours and keep going on."  I maybe expected you to say that you didn't see it, or that it just didn't feel right but you had nothing to counter at the time.  Maybe to try and refute some of the pieces that have nothing to do with psychology - i.e., why Gen didn't give Harry any lasting harm when ordered to kill him, or that the job is too important for Nicodemus to risk losing a valuable member before his gate.

Remember, this entire debate started because I said that Harry didn't break the truce by putting Butters in the yard.  I gave specific reasons and evidences for it, which had nothing to do with psychology and everything to do with what was literally happening at the moment.  The only argument you gave to that is, "well, you're wrong, because everyone's acting as if Nick is going to kill them."  My argument was based on physical evidence and logic.  Yours was based off of character psychology.

I did expect you to try and defend your position when I both gave gave further physical evidence.  Not for you to essentially just say, "shut up, doesn't matter, Nicodemus always lies."

Huh.

OK.

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 03, 2017, 08:03:55 AM »
Harry was not irreplaceable, Nicodemus had backups for both the gate (Hannah with Lasciel) and the ice door (the Genoskwa)

Admittedly he had no backup Grey but he did not know he needed one.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline Arjan

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 03, 2017, 08:08:06 AM »
Who says that Bonnie becomes free if Harry dies?
Who said she is not free already? Harry is not holding her captive.
SH[Elaine+++]

Offline peregrine

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 03, 2017, 11:10:53 AM »
Well, that'll do it.