Author Topic: New World of Darkness-werewolves as a part of Dresden-verse  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Tirs

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
New World of Darkness-werewolves as a part of Dresden-verse
« on: March 20, 2015, 06:42:20 PM »
As some RPG-fans can know, Werewolf the Forsaken 2.0 was finally published. Despite of bad text-editing, the game looks quite good. During the reading I found that I'd liked to see them as part of Dresden-verse. Could they be the part of Unseelie Accords? They are pretty bad-ass now (I can't actually make statting, cuz their abilities can be very different, but one regular werewolf = 5-6 RCV in brawl) though quite anarchistic and unorganized.  What do you think?
RPG of my dreams: vampires from True Blood, mages from Dresden files, werewolves from Mercy Thompson and fairy from... Hm,I shall think.

Offline WadeL

• Participant
    • View Profile
Re: New World of Darkness-werewolves as a part of Dresden-verse
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »
They're badasses on the same level as any of the other major signatories of the Unseelie accords, though you're right they don't have the same degree of organization. I suspect if you moved them out of the WoD and into the Dresdenverse, they'd probably find themselves fairly able to organize, and quickly become at least as organized as the White Court. The Dresdenverse doesn't have the same assumptions about how difficult it is to coordinate supernaturals.

That being said, a lot of who the Forsaken are is dependent on a spirit world very unlike the Nevernever. The Forsaken change a lot if you don't also move over that spirit world, and the Dresdenverse changes a lot if you do.