Author Topic: A gift for you: a new campaign  (Read 1249 times)

Offline madvogon

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
A gift for you: a new campaign
« on: February 01, 2015, 07:42:56 PM »
I know I haven't been around the boards much the past six months, but here is a gift that I have spent some free time developing
for the Dresden Files RPG.  The basic premise that I started with was a Medieval Knight of the Cross versus the Denarians
Campaign.

The setting is the 14th century (some of the worst of the Dark Ages) during the typhus epidemics.  This is the sort of unrest that
would bring in both Nicodemus and his wife and their associated groups.  The Denarians' goal is the one relic of Christ that has
not appeared in the Dresden Files Universe, the Spear Longinus.  The White Council of the time should be closely integrated with
the Church, as they were the primary educational source.  The party, depending on the number of characters you're willing to
support, should consist of at least two if not all three of the Knights, possibly several wizards/Churchmen (think Father Forthill
as a Council member), several members of the current Senior Council as young wizards, fleshed out with other arcane beings such as
fairies or other denizens of the Never Never.

I envision this scenario as the launching point of a long term campaign that could wander across Church dominated Western Europe as well as the Middle East. 

Offline Sanctaphrax

• White Council
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: A gift for you: a new campaign
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 08:41:50 PM »
Sounds pretty interesting. Have you worked up any stats for the characters involved?