Author Topic: Sack up.  (Read 2222 times)

Offline reacher911

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Sack up.
« on: December 08, 2014, 04:39:09 AM »
If you ever want to be a better writer, contact me. I'm sure all of my information is on this page. Let me know when you're ready to learn something about what you think you know. This has nothing to do with "magic", just by the way.

Offline pcpoet

• Conversationalist
  • life is a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Sack up.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 07:20:07 AM »
are  you advertising a SERVICE IF YOU ARE THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE FOR THAT.
I am who I am that's all that I am from my head to my toe that's all that I am.

Offline meg_evonne

• Posty McPostington
  • With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 09:02:08 PM »
If you ever want to be a better writer, contact me. I'm sure all of my information is on this page. Let me know when you're ready to learn something about what you think you know. This has nothing to do with "magic", just by the way.

Tried to fix it for you.

If you want to be[come] a better writer, contact me. My information is on this page. [insert link] *Let me know when you're ready to learn something about what you think you know.* [edit to delete two of the three 'you's, delete one 'know', cut your phrases down to two instead of five here as well for clarity.] [I'd rethink your attitude if you are selling a product, which you should have researched before posting doesn't belong here.]  This [this meaning your information, your page, or 'learning'?] has nothing to do with "magic", just by the way. [delete 'just by the way'... if you must, leave by the way, but why  ever add just?]  [Ahh, perhaps 'just' is a character voice decision?]

Yeah, shouldn't have, but my body is killing me today. I felt snarly.

Seriously, have a great holiday season everyone. Write to your heart's content and may 2015 bring joy and happiness to you and your characters. At least happiness those you want to deserve them.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:05:04 PM by meg_evonne »
"Calypso was offerin' Odysseus immortality, darlin'. Penelope offered him endurin' love. I myself just wanted some company." John Henry (Doc) Holliday from "Doc" by Mary Dorla Russell
Photo from Avatar.com by the Domestic Goddess

Offline Griffyn612

• The Merlin
  • Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 01:32:52 AM »
Better Writing! Now with less magic!
But Wait! There's more!
Act now, and get knowledge you thought you knew at no additional cost!
Don't delay, Quantities are limited!

Offline Kristine

• Posty McPostington
  • You can have your own truth, not your own facts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 02:56:33 PM »
    HIRING HORROR / FANTASY / VAMPIRE WRITERS

-----------------------------------------------------
    Adler Productions - Seeking Vampire/Horror/Fantasy Writers
    -----------------------------------------------------

We are looking for completed feature-length vampire/fantasy/horror scripts to evaluate as WRITING SAMPLES in a potential writer-hire opportunity.

Please note, we are NOT looking for scripts to option, just a writing sample to demonstrate a writer's ability to write in the genre.

Budget is irrelevant. WGA and non-WGA writers may submit.

Our credits include the upcoming "Deuces Wild," among many others.

TO SUBMIT:
    1. Please go to www.InkTippro.com/leads
    2. Enter your email address (you will be signing up for InkTip's newsletter - FREE!)
    3. Copy/Paste this code:  2d98f88t63
    4. You will be submitting a logline and synopsis only.

IMPORTANT:  Please ONLY submit your work if it fits what the lead is looking for EXACTLY.

If you aren't sure if your submission fits, please ask InkTip first.  Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at Hiring Writers with Horror / Fantasy / Vampire Scripts as Writing Samples and please email any questions to:
jerrol@inktip.com

"When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. "
-John Lennon-