Author Topic: Admiral's Spine (was Admiral Invincible)  (Read 1775 times)

Offline The Deposed King

• Posty McPostington
  • Persuasion is the key to success.
    • View Profile
    • Luke Sky Wachter Blog
Admiral's Spine (was Admiral Invincible)
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:41 AM »
I just uploaded Admiral's Spine (was Admiral Invincible Part One) to amazon, so book 6 should be up and for sale pretty soon.  Its got a cool new cover and I think its going to do great!

The Deposed King

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave of the lender"

The Deposed King (a member of baen's bar)

Offline meg_evonne

• Posty McPostington
  • With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony
    • View Profile
Re: Admiral's Spine (was Admiral Invincible)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 08:45:24 PM »
Party Time! Congrats! *noise makers* *Raise a Mac's Beer* *Stamping my feet* *Whistling!*

And I far prefer Admiral's Spine as a title over Admiral Invincible. Invincible seems to superman-y...  Spine raises questions: Strong spine? Weak spine? No spine? Makes me feels like there is question to be answered there.

Seriously, great news DK.

Meg
"Calypso was offerin' Odysseus immortality, darlin'. Penelope offered him endurin' love. I myself just wanted some company." John Henry (Doc) Holliday from "Doc" by Mary Dorla Russell
Photo from Avatar.com by the Domestic Goddess

Offline The Deposed King

• Posty McPostington
  • Persuasion is the key to success.
    • View Profile
    • Luke Sky Wachter Blog
Re: Admiral's Spine (was Admiral Invincible)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 11:15:57 PM »
Party Time! Congrats! *noise makers* *Raise a Mac's Beer* *Stamping my feet* *Whistling!*

And I far prefer Admiral's Spine as a title over Admiral Invincible. Invincible seems to superman-y...  Spine raises questions: Strong spine? Weak spine? No spine? Makes me feels like there is question to be answered there.

Seriously, great news DK.

Meg

Thanks!  We sat there scratching our heads for a while trying to figure out a good title for the book since we split it into two parts.  I'm still keeping the Invincible line for the next book but I'm glad you like the Spine title!

And yeah it does raise questions.  Here it is: http://www.amazon.com/Admirals-Spine-Spineward-Sectors-Novel-ebook/dp/B00MEQRUR4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1407192685&sr=1-1&keywords=admiral%27s+spine

Neat cover IMO

The Deposed King

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave of the lender"

The Deposed King (a member of baen's bar)