Author Topic: Perfect Casting Part Three  (Read 259876 times)

Offline rsmloaf

• Lurker
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Casting Part Three
« Reply #405 on: November 10, 2014, 05:13:35 AM »
John Barrowman as gentle Jonnie Marchone.

Offline Quantus

• Special Collections Division
  • Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 10, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
John Barrowman as gentle Jonnie Marchone.
Not my first choice, but not bad at all.  Personally Id rather see Barrowman as a Wampire of some kind, but he's too pretty for me to go with as Marcone. 
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

“We’re all imaginary friends to one another."

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline Wizard H

• Posty McPostington
  • A.K.A. Wizard H
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 10, 2014, 11:01:23 PM »
Not my first choice, but not bad at all.  Personally Id rather see Barrowman as a Wampire of some kind, but he's too pretty for me to go with as Marcone.
I could see him as Lord Raith.
It's like Harry Potter got drunk and lost his virginity to the Ghostbusters.-Denarian XD
DV Wizard H V1.2 YR10 FR4 BK+++ RP++ JB++ TH++ WG+++ CL+++ SW+ BC++ MC++++ SH[Murphy+++++,Molly++,Lara+,Mab--,Maeve---] TT! MS++ MsD-- FF+++

Offline Dina

• Has Collapsed Into a Singularity of Posts (a.k.a, "The Dina")
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 10, 2014, 11:18:53 PM »
Me too.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Quantus

• Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 11, 2014, 02:13:57 PM »
I could see it, but Im stuck pretty hard on Rob Lowe as Papa Wraith, mostly because I can see family resemblance between him and Matt Bomer, who is the only real choice for Thomas imo.
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

"An entire life, an entire personality, can be permanently altered by just one sentence." -An Accidental Villain

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 11, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »
Yep, I remember that and I agree, but John Barrowman would be acceptable for Matt Bomer's dad.
Missing you, Md 

There are many horrible sights in the multiverse. Somehow, though, to a soul attuned to the subtle rhythms of a library, there are few worse sights than a hole where a book ought to be. Someone has stolen a book (Terry Pratchett)

Offline Chiana

• Seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 14, 2014, 02:51:20 PM »
Gard - Kristanna Lokken - fits the build and can act the role

I wholeheartedly agree with this one. 
~Mistress of Invisibility~  Loyal MinionTM of our Pharaoh.  Divine Ruler of Egypt.

Rest well Md.  You are dearly missed.

Offline Wizard H

• Posty McPostington
  • A.K.A. Wizard H
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 14, 2014, 04:13:36 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree with this one.
Ditto, excellent choice there.
It's like Harry Potter got drunk and lost his virginity to the Ghostbusters.-Denarian XD
DV Wizard H V1.2 YR10 FR4 BK+++ RP++ JB++ TH++ WG+++ CL+++ SW+ BC++ MC++++ SH[Murphy+++++,Molly++,Lara+,Mab--,Maeve---] TT! MS++ MsD-- FF+++

Offline Quantus

• Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 14, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »
Agreed.  I think my mental image of her is more or less Jeri Ryan (aka 7 of 9 from Star Trek) but she's looking older than said image now, so she wouldn't really work. 
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

Offline mid_life_crisis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 14, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »
Agreed.  I think my mental image of her is more or less Jeri Ryan (aka 7 of 9 from Star Trek) but she's looking older than said image now, so she wouldn't really work.
It's kind of funny, I always picture Charity as the older Jeri Ryan with her hair down.
“Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” - Mae West
Papa said, "son there's a lot of evil temptations out there in the world.  Best to try 'em all so you know which ones to avoid."
Sweat is fat cells crying.  - T-shirt wisdom

Offline Quantus

• Needs A Life
  • He Who Lurks Around
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2014, 03:32:29 PM »
For charity I always picture Melinda Clarke in her firefly vintage, just with blonde hair.  Mostly because I think she does the Stink Eye fantastically, and Charity's animosity for Harry is almost a character unto itself.
<(o)> <(o)>
        / \
      (o o)
   \==-==/

Offline Dina

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2014, 11:48:21 PM »
Melinda Clarke is a fae or a whampire in my book. Even Lara.
Missing you, Md 

Offline Wizard H

• Posty McPostington
  • A.K.A. Wizard H
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 18, 2014, 12:06:52 AM »
I could see Melinda playing Margaret (via flashbacks) or maybe Madge.

Offline Chelle

• Conversationalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 21, 2014, 01:44:48 PM »
i know he's been mentioned before, but I'm throwing my support behind Billy Burke for Harry.

Taller than average, dark hair, wiry build no can do snark in his sleep. A little old for the first books, perhaps, but Hollywood magic can fix that and he weathers well for when Harry gets battered.

Will you give me David Lyons for Michael? Of is he too pretty?

Offline mid_life_crisis

• Posty McPostington
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 21, 2014, 06:32:39 PM »
i know he's been mentioned before, but I'm throwing my support behind Billy Burke for Harry.

Taller than average, dark hair, wiry build no can do snark in his sleep. A little old for the first books, perhaps, but Hollywood magic can fix that and he weathers well for when Harry gets battered.

I had to look him up.  When I saw the name my first thought was , "Glinda, the good witch of the north?  What?"
“Sex is like Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.” - Mae West
Papa said, "son there's a lot of evil temptations out there in the world.  Best to try 'em all so you know which ones to avoid."
Sweat is fat cells crying.  - T-shirt wisdom